FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Squirters

Squirters

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *SA40 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

ramsgate

Straddle my face and squirt all over it mmmm proper turns me on anyone else feel the same ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *trico2026Man 3 weeks ago

Weybridge

I’d live to be squirted over by a horny woman

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *almanMan 2 weeks ago

Falmouth

100%, love squirting and being squirted on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *inkyleeMan 2 weeks ago

Carterton

Yes love it. First time I was shocked and turned on at the same time. I was hooked after that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *utley74Man 2 weeks ago

swindon

Love it! My wife is a squirter and nothing better than having her sit on my face, my tongue up inside her whilst she's rubbing her clit, then having the inevitable squirt over me as she climaxes!! 😋

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0155

0