I remember going to a Garbage gig in the 90s (showing my age), and falling in love with so many goth girls. Not that any of them would have looked twice at me - I never had the self confidence to adopt any sort of alternative look/culture. My teenage survival strategy was to attract as little attention as possible 😂 |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
I am currently going with a Goth woman and she is in her 50's she has helped me with being a newly widiwed man.
She has beautiful tatoos and purple hair with big tits abd body.
She is very sexy and does things my wife never dud like oral whuch my wife always said was dirty to her. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"I remember going to a Garbage gig in the 90s (showing my age), and falling in love with so many goth girls. Not that any of them would have looked twice at me - I never had the self confidence to adopt any sort of alternative look/culture. My teenage survival strategy was to attract as little attention as possible 😂 "
Shirley Manson inadvertently stuck her nipple in my ear. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *takerMan 2 weeks ago
gosport |
"Hello not sure what it is but lately I find the goth girl thing very damn sexy.
Dark eyes, black lipstick oh yes please.
Any with girls fancy a chat
Any other men feel the same"
Goth / rock and bikers for me. Its the look and the attitude. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic