FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Fleshlite

Fleshlite

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *illDoXXX OP   Man 2 days ago

Preston

Who else has one ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *KBIMALE2025Man 2 days ago

Wednesfield, Wolverhampton

Got a couple

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *otfunx1Man 2 days ago

Edinburgh

Yeh got one but rarely use it now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *est_sharedMan 2 days ago

South Birmingham/Worcestershire

Had a couple over the years, found them a bit uncomfortable and a bit of a faff.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *c4funMan 2 days ago

nottingham

Only ever used a sleeve not a full fleshlight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *arkAdonis2026Man 2 days ago

Bury

Yeah I've got a few, I wouldn't bother with the fleshlights or any of the other ones you can buy from here though. They are a bit...crude...you want to import one from Japan really, they're on another level entirely.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *idmanukMan 2 days ago

Riddlesden

Got two, gret fun. Id love to share one with a guy sometime.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *amesal79Man 2 days ago

Birkenhead

Don't have one but a guy once used one on me, very horny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onfor funMan 2 days ago

yeovil

Yes I've got one, it's a bit small and can't get by cock right in it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ensualJohnUKMan 2 days ago

Sheffield

I have one. I like it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eatupMan 2 days ago

wirral

Love to try one as i sniff some knickers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *erry 58Man 2 days ago

Doncaster

Mine broke , I guess I fucked it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) 2 days ago

I used have one. Felt so good. Always wanted to share it with someone though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *anny34500Man 2 days ago

Luton

I have one and I love it and I have some dirty knickers that I sniff when I’m using it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *cDaftyMan 2 days ago

Mole Valley

Never had one . I’ve got a few tengas though . I quite like the eggs, but at the end of the day it’s just wanking into lubricated latex . I’m never really blown away by any of them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ifty69Man 1 day ago

north tyneside

Yep, might give it go later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *oleraine-coupleCouple 24 hours ago

Coleraine

Hubby has two now I bought for him.

Uses them alone or with me watching and sometimes with other guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *irtyknickersfanMan 24 hours ago

leeds

I used to have one. I enjoyed filling it with spunk. Great for when you have your next wank as you can use your previous load as lube.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *penminded7Man 24 hours ago

Ebbw Vale

Luv to try one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *peshul91Man 22 hours ago

NOTTINGHAM

Got one but find it too tight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ungotterMan 12 hours ago

Sutton Coldfield

I’ve got two manual ones and one app controlled one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iking84Man 12 hours ago

caernarfon

A TG flesh light group would be hot as fuck

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *arried West End CoupleCouple 12 hours ago

Glasgow

Playing with mine right now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *oodford guyMan 7 hours ago

Spain

Love mine and often use it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ack8370Man 7 hours ago

Ludlow

Have 2. Definitely recommend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *heelerMan 7 hours ago

Northants

Too tight so no enjoyment

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *rett50Man 5 hours ago

Kettering

I have a double ended one. One end anal, the other vaginal. Both too tight and not long enough. Although I do like to try and lick the cum out afterwards.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *assinger1982Man 3 hours ago

Southport

I keep considering the lovense solace pro as it’s interactive etc be great to have the real feel pussy sleeves they have “supposedly” those of well known porn stars etc?! Not sure

Also seen the “clone a pussy” options some do now too

Any advice welcome in my DM’s lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0156

0