FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > camera man

camera man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *j18nsa OP   Man  over a year ago

alfreton

Hello there, I'm still new to this site and still very new to swinging. My name is shaun, im 18, 5ft10 tall and I'm an experienced camera man. I happy to do videos and photographs for anyone on the site free of charge and I also give you all the photos and videos by some method depending on file sizes.

I'm interested in giving anything a try once to see if I like it, some of the things I really want to try is outdoor sex, voyeurism, threesome, bukake, gangbang and cuckolding.

I live I am limited to how far I can travel but I am more than happy to help organise for a hotel meet or some other arrangement.

Hope to see you soon

Kind regards

Shaun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

M8 your 18 inexperienced and asking people if they want photos ect done, your own pictures dont look anywhere near professional it takes alot more than just a dslr to make professional photos, my advice to you would be to take the part off your profile about iwning a camera and wanting to take pics it comes off as pervy imo

alfreton

Thank you for the opinion but I have over a year experience and done a course at derby College. I will admit I do need more experience before I call myself professional. As for my own picture I have used my phone which only has a 3.2mp camera as for my dslr that is a 24.1mp made for HD video and photographs with a selection of different size and style lenses. Most of my experience is with events such a weddings, air shows ect and naturalistic styled photography

Regards

Shaun

Photography is more than just megapixels. What camera do you have?

My advice for you kid is show examples of your

work and let people judge you that way, media is

hard enough to get into......

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

" it takes alot more than just a dslr to make professional photos,"

What Else Do You Need..

" it takes alot more than just a dslr to make professional photos,

What Else Do You Need.. "

Batteries. A lens. A decent tripod. A model. A cup of tea and a digestive.

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

What Else Do You Need..

Batteries. A lens. A decent tripod. A model. A cup of tea and a digestive."

Not Once did you even suggest Somewhere to sit..

You just going to stand there the whole time Drinking your tea and eating your digestives..

and you call yourself a Camera-man..

alfreton

I've got a Nikon D3100 with 20mm - 55mm vr lens, 75mm - 300mm lens with macro, 75mm - 250mm lens, tripod, 2 spare batteries, 8gb memory card and 32gb memory card.

I'm just looking for some models now lmao.

What Else Do You Need..

You just going to stand there the whole time Drinking your tea and eating your digestives..

and you call yourself a Camera-man.. "

I'm more of a digestive man

"I've got a Nikon D3100 with 20mm - 55mm vr lens, 75mm - 300mm lens with macro, 75mm - 250mm lens, tripod, 2 spare batteries, 8gb memory card and 32gb memory card.

I'm just looking for some models now lmao."

Do you have a kink to any of your work? Nice camera btw

"I've got a Nikon D3100 with 20mm - 55mm vr lens, 75mm - 300mm lens with macro, 75mm - 250mm lens, tripod, 2 spare batteries, 8gb memory card and 32gb memory card.

I'm just looking for some models now lmao.

Do you have a kink to any of your work? Nice camera btw"

Link, not kink

Good luck!

I enjoy pics as much as the next perve with a camera - but there's dozens of guys offering 'their services' on here - many i suspect as a route to getting meets!

Why not try an alternative - arrange some meets the normal way and then raise the subject of photography? You may find yourself getting more responses!

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Mmmmmmmmm, biscuits!

By *corpi0stingMan  over a year ago

london

As with any art form, music, painting, film-making.. ok, yes it can help to have top notch equipment, but in general, it's not the equipment that matters, it's how you use it

alfreton

I am currently building a site for all the photographs to go on and to be able to organise them properly. It is near complete so I will post the link when i have it completed.

By *rlicker123Man  over a year ago

gillingham kent

"M8 your 18 inexperienced and asking people if they want photos ect done, your own pictures dont look anywhere near professional it takes alot more than just a dslr to make professional photos, my advice to you would be to take the part off your profile about iwning a camera and wanting to take pics it comes off as pervy imo"
you got no chance m8 iv been taking photos since 1970 even doing all my own developing and printing 15 years ago and im still waiting.

By *rlicker123Man  over a year ago

gillingham kent

"Thank you for the opinion but I have over a year experience and done a course at derby College. I will admit I do need more experience before I call myself professional. As for my own picture I have used my phone which only has a 3.2mp camera as for my dslr that is a 24.1mp made for HD video and photographs with a selection of different size and style lenses. Most of my experience is with events such a weddings, air shows ect and naturalistic styled photography

Regards

Shaun "

if your talking about the nikon d3100 then its 14.2 mp the nikon d3200 is 24.2 mp

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

What Else Do You Need..

and you call yourself a Camera-man..

I'm more of a digestive man"

whoops think I ate the digestive earlier.....they dunked beautifully

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i have a throw away camera i purchased from my local bp garage i'm awesome with it, form a que ladies i wanna take some pics

I think the seriousness of this post has now officially

gone

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

John's day job is photographing /filming naughty ladies, even though he has shot quite a few profiles for people on Fab already he still finds it hard to get people to trust him fully.

Enjoy the site and the horny folk on here as you'll get the chance over the months,years to shoot many pics.

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Photographer's are all self-important, pixel peeping, I've got more mega pixels than you, wankers, anyway !

By *ubmissiveMissCouple  over a year ago

staffs

"i have a throw away camera i purchased from my local bp garage i'm awesome with it, form a que ladies i wanna take some pics "

lol,thats my kind of guy!

to many on here you will be viewed as way too young as some of us are old enough to be your parents. why aren't you out with your mates living it up?? you will struggle and as said before, there are hundreds of men offering similar services. your age will be a major turn off but good luck anyway!

"Mmmmmmmmm, biscuits!"

Lol best post here,

I have been filming since te90's and have used loads of different kit professionally and otherwise!!

Blimey folks give the poor lad a chance - he's only 18!

He says he wants to do photos n I see nothing wrong in that. Everyone starts somewhere (it's not like he's 60 n just starting wiv pix) he may not possibly b a 'great' photographer YET - but no one starts out at the top of the tree!

(If u had lived nearer to me I'd have considered u for some 'normal' pix)

"I am currently building a site for all the photographs to go on and to be able to organise them properly. It is near complete so I will post the link when i have it completed.

"

So your making a website and looking for people on here to take photos of to put on it? Lmao talk about making things even harder for yourself, no1 in their right mind is going to let you snap them then blast the pics all over a site you have created, seriously mate you aint doing yourself any favours

By *ondonpride69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Maybe get in contact with a club and see if you can do photo sessions.

Show people there the type of photos you can take . Might be better than getting private arrangements.

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Personally I think 18 is far too young to be on here. In my opinion it should be about 25. That said the rule is 18 and the lad is here trying his best to get on the ladder. But is a swinging site the best place to start photography. Shame he is getting so much negativity when he seems to have the kit and ambition which is rare in youngsters these days. This is not a modelling agency. I also suggest a photography club then come back here in a few years. Best of luck to you. X

I have a full dslr kit and a keen photographer on race days but i dont do what he is asking to do, if i became friends with someone on here and they learned through speaking to me that i liked photography and they asked about it yeah sure id be happy to help but i have more respect for people than to ask random strangers i dont know for photographs to be taken then said photos to be put on a website he has created thats pic collecting on another level lol

» Add a new message to this topic