FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Struggling here

Struggling here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey im new to this site I made it months ago but left it with nothing on and now I'm back but don't seem to be getting anywhere, anyone got any suggestions for me? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

Have patience. Your profile could do with abit more info/length, and some better quality pics would be good. But above all it takes paitience for single guys.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd start off by posting in Support and Advice asking for a Profile Critique and see what the Fabs 'intelligensia' have to say about your profile. Once you've got your profile sorted as well as you can, then you can move on, but it won't happen with it in it's present state.

ted.

Thanks for the advice I've made some changes but am still not sure if its a step in the right direction or not, but I do appreciate your help

it's definitely the patient game - I've been in a similar situation.

Single guys are always going to be slow starters. Good quality pics but don't have any gratuitous cock pics as public, save those for when you're in conversation with people. Leave a hint to the imagination with the public pics.

Good luck

Thank you for the advice again all the pictures I take I'm not quite happy with as I'm a bit self conscious so the ones I have up already seem to be of the best standard I have

i'd probably say some more body pics would help, be creative.

» Add a new message to this topic