FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > yeah i know another one

yeah i know another one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been on fab a while, and have had some fun in the past, although not much.

Well i thought i would ask the question that all blokes ask.

Would any ladies and/or couples meet with me. I cannot travel at the moment due to having no car and with restricted cash public transport is out as well. Now i understand that a lot of people are reluctant to meet at a strangers place the first time, but some have in the past.

So the question, should i continue here, getting turned down time after time or should i call it quits, at least until i can get a car?

Thanks for all the sarcastic comments in advance, lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Well i think that the total lack of responses to this post makes the decision for me.

No one can even be bothered to make a sarcastic comment, so i must make as much impression as a feather on custard.

hope everybody has fun out there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like you're having it a bit rough mate. Chin up! Perhaps if you asked this question in "lounge" rather than "introductions" you'd get more replies?

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

I say quit then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally negative and woe is me profile AND post which won't attract anyone. Leave or stay its up to you but I'd be surprised to look here in a week and see you're gone. Maybe prove me wrong though!

not leaving as such, just giving it a rest for a while, at least until i get more financially sound, so about 2087.....lol

» Add a new message to this topic