FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Should I delete my profile

Should I delete my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oltonboy33 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

I've been here nearly 4 month and had one proper meet and the others have been time wasters .. Expected more off here .. Even people don't ave the decency to reply back

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"I've been here nearly 4 month and had one proper meet and the others have been time wasters .. Expected more off here .. Even people don't ave the decency to reply back "
And what is it you are expecting from the site?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah delete it

try smiling (it's very doubtful you'll crack the camera/phone lens

[Removed by poster at 11/08/13 07:10:54]

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"I've been here nearly 4 month and had one proper meet and the others have been time wasters .. Expected more off here .. Even people don't ave the decency to reply back And what is it you are expecting from the site? "

please tell us what you was expecting! Not all women are a free for all, drop knickers and fuck anyone.

"try smiling (it's very doubtful you'll crack the camera/phone lens "

I wouldn't chance it! The site's not for you.

Cheerio

"I've been here nearly 4 month and had one proper meet and the others have been time wasters .. Expected more off here .. Even people don't ave the decency to reply back And what is it you are expecting from the site?

please tell us what you was expecting! Not all women are a free for all, drop knickers and fuck anyone. "

Most are though

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"I've been here nearly 4 month and had one proper meet and the others have been time wasters .. Expected more off here .. Even people don't ave the decency to reply back And what is it you are expecting from the site?

please tell us what you was expecting! Not all women are a free for all, drop knickers and fuck anyone.

Most are though "

dont I know it, hence men are blocked from messaging me.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Bye

Most are though "

You wish

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

its unfortunate that theres so many timewasters on these site ..get a meeting can be hard work ..sometimes i spend hours on here mailing guys that are "desperate to meet" me .. i give then my number and tell them to call and we can meet up ..i never hear from them again .. been close to giving up many times.. be more selective in who u contact and put some effort into your first letter to them

Yeah delete it

Bye

Delete and go

Profile text is pretty rubbish imho so not surprised people are looking over you and going for guys with clear well written profiles with good clear face and body pics who can accomodate.

The widely agreed definition of a time waster is someone that arranges a meet and the doesn't turn up without letting you know. How many times has that happened to you? If its a few then the only thing common on all the occasions is you, so look at how you are using the site before blaming other people.

However if you are going, just go, don't post on the forum looking for people to talk you out of it....it won't happen

"The widely agreed definition of a time waster is someone that arranges a meet and the doesn't turn up without letting you know. How many times has that happened to you? If its a few then the only thing common on all the occasions is you, so look at how you are using the site before blaming other people.

However if you are going, just go, don't post on the forum looking for people to talk you out of it....it won't happen"

In addition your verification summary says you've had three meets, in 3 months that's very good going, so I'm wondering what you were expecting? A diff woman every night?

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Normally, as other forumites know, I will go into where you have gone wrong, why your expectations may have been too great etc etc etc...

But, taking everything into account, I'm going to just say one thing this time.

Bye.

ted.

Did you join expecting women to be falling at your feet? Begging you to take then to bed?

Thing is with any site like this

Patience

Is a key word!!

If you feel it's not for you then leave!

We aren't going to ask you to stay I'm afraid

Quick. A single guy is going to delete his profile from here.

We can't possibly cope losing yet another of this rare breed.

Please someone go round and shag him quick to make it all better.