macclesfield

is it true that anyone can squirt if handled the right way ??? xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/08/13 13:59:24]

WARNING: BLATANT FLIRT ALERT!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, but do you fancy having a go?

Squames x

I've never done it but really want to, think I've been close a few times though

im pretty good with my hand could help out

Only three guys have ever made me and it takes a lot of work.

im on the to do list by most ladys

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'd rather the guy didn't make it his only goal as having fingers rammed up my foof can be quite painful. Probably best to take it as a delightful side effect to the main event.

By *ike74Man  over a year ago

newport

"WARNING: BLATANT FLIRT ALERT!!!!!!!!!

Squames x"

Lmao can't blame you for trying

"I'd rather the guy didn't make it his only goal as having fingers rammed up my foof can be quite painful. Probably best to take it as a delightful side effect to the main event."

I've found a clip on tinterweb, but ain't sure if it's accepted to put the link here. It shows clearly that ramming fingers up fannies is unnecessary; there are gentler ways, and audibly pleasant

Always thought it was a myth until about 2 weeks ago

It's all about technique from the giving guy or girl and the receiving girl being able to relax and let go. It takes a lot of practice. Practice makes perfect though.

Think the best way to describe it is you are calling the beautiful sweet nectar, asking it to come forth outward that's the best motion anyway a come hither motion with your pointer. The degree of stimulation varies I would imagine person to person but how inhibited the person is also plays a bit part. They have to be completely relaxed and subconsciously comfortable with the whole idea.

"I'd rather the guy didn't make it his only goal as having fingers rammed up my foof can be quite painful. Probably best to take it as a delightful side effect to the main event."

Foof!

Squames x

Lmao can't blame you for trying "

Didn't get me anywhere though!

yes.

guaranteed or your money back....

and yes I have heard it all before that I cannot, but I have never failed.

I'll wait for the flames to lick my ears.....

Well I can squirt buckets . . . . N yes if you are treated with magic hands of a guy who knows what he's doing, it's awesome. infact Wet n Wild springs to mind ; o)

By *helovetrain OP   Man  over a year ago

macclesfield

oh i have had plenty of experiences of it

macclesfield

yes thats the way

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Its amazing. Love making ladies relaxed chilled and enjoying the nectar

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"is it true that anyone can squirt if handled the right way ??? xxx "

not if they don't actually want to

By *eendeeCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

thinks perhaps guys u have been with hun need to realise that it doesnt happen well not always happen that way its about relaxing and teasing rather than roughly playing in my experiences that is (mr dee) xxx

By *ike74Man  over a year ago

newport

Squames x

Lmao can't blame you for trying

Didn't get me anywhere though! "

Unlucky better luck next time his loss xx

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

i don't think every girl can...

I never have and have had many mind blowing orgasms.

It doesn't bother me either way, each to their own

I say yes it just about working hard or to help u a Lil bullet u can get from Anna summers! Wow i love mine squirt every time an wid n ex we wud use it to help start me off he wud watch as i hold in one spot not a single moment or i wud lose it! N as soon as i started throbbing jump rite in an get all the wetness on his cock, i find its not about the movement but find that one spot on her clit n freezeee n she will feel the wrk up! She get so close n prob have to start again but once she feel she cant take no more i stiffen my hole body so i can hold it n it will just start flowin! Then u can finger fuck her wid the come hither n watch it rain! Hope that's helps

By *loud tenMan  over a year ago

Sutton coldfield

Hmm a friend of mine once told me all girls squirt, but he also discribed the action he used to do it "do it like your trying to start a chainsaw" so what dose he know. don't take his advice by the way!

Chainsaw bloody hell ye not good advice she be sore after that..

Mandy gushes as opposed to squirts both with clit play and penetration, love it. It's a brilliant sensation when deep inside and getting soaking wet

All can learn. Here's what I posted before:

Gushing or squirting is female ejaculate and NOT urine. Having stated that within its composition is urea and it’s like male ejaculate but obviously minus the semen, which is the reason why it does not resemble gloopy wallpaper paste and is more palatable. :D. Not a commonly known fact but like ejaculation is not a male orgasm, neither is it a female orgasm. That is NOT to say you won’t have an orgasm during it. In fact in my experience it is mind blowing to have a clitoral orgasm with an ejaculation, so much so I’d want to propose to the man with whom I have had the experience (or simply tie him to my bed ready for the next session ). It is amazing.

The difference between gushing and squirting may depend on whether there is an orgasm present. I can gush for England providing the guy hooks his fingers and uses a “come here” motion milking the already swollen G spot, as opposed to two fingers rapidly abusing my cervix. Likewise with penetration, guys get into a position so that the curve of your penis is hitting that ready and willing G spot. BTW the hornier a woman gets the more swollen she will be internally and this actually has the effect of extending the area of the G spot.

Ladies new to ejaculation may find they get the urge to pee before squirting occurs... that is such a damn nuisance to have that symptom. Empty your bladder before sex and then simply go with the flow. Ensure you have plenty of fluid for rehydration during your mammoth sessions for you may well be creating puddles all over the shop (or wherever you may be :D). Be aware that ordinarily you do not urinate and squirt. This is proved when you get the urge to pee, sit on the toilet and nothing happens for seemingly a long long time... it was your body preparing for ejaculation and the signals in the brain actually have to change for you to urinate. However if you have gushed and gushed, drank glasses of water and still gushed and gushed, your bladder will fill up. If you’re tied to the bed and find your ejaculation is replaced by urine... you’ve just given your beau a golden shower. Hands up I’ve been there :p.

"All can learn. Here's what I posted before:

Gushing or squirting is female ejaculate and NOT urine. Having stated that within its composition is urea and it’s like male ejaculate but obviously minus the semen, which is the reason why it does not resemble gloopy wallpaper paste and is more palatable. :D. Not a commonly known fact but like ejaculation is not a male orgasm, neither is it a female orgasm. That is NOT to say you won’t have an orgasm during it. In fact in my experience it is mind blowing to have a clitoral orgasm with an ejaculation, so much so I’d want to propose to the man with whom I have had the experience (or simply tie him to my bed ready for the next session ). It is amazing.

The difference between gushing and squirting may depend on whether there is an orgasm present. I can gush for England providing the guy hooks his fingers and uses a “come here” motion milking the already swollen G spot, as opposed to two fingers rapidly abusing my cervix. Likewise with penetration, guys get into a position so that the curve of your penis is hitting that ready and willing G spot. BTW the hornier a woman gets the more swollen she will be internally and this actually has the effect of extending the area of the G spot.

Ladies new to ejaculation may find they get the urge to pee before squirting occurs... that is such a damn nuisance to have that symptom. Empty your bladder before sex and then simply go with the flow. Ensure you have plenty of fluid for rehydration during your mammoth sessions for you may well be creating puddles all over the shop (or wherever you may be :D). Be aware that ordinarily you do not urinate and squirt. This is proved when you get the urge to pee, sit on the toilet and nothing happens for seemingly a long long time... it was your body preparing for ejaculation and the signals in the brain actually have to change for you to urinate. However if you have gushed and gushed, drank glasses of water and still gushed and gushed, your bladder will fill up. If you’re tied to the bed and find your ejaculation is replaced by urine... you’ve just given your beau a golden shower. Hands up I’ve been there :p."

So well explained

And omg I agree, if you can orgasm and gush at same time. Wow. Too rare here too

That really would be good sex

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

I never have a problem

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

well explained. I seem to lose gallons but its fantastic

By *issmekate xxxWoman  over a year ago

Non Vanilla Land

Yes, I agree what a wonderful explanation ... and to be able to gush/squirt at the same time as having a cliteral orgasm is totally out of this world ... there are accomplished men out there, you just have to be patient ... I find a good fisting and my wand normally do the trick xxx

I am a massive squirter............

I know my body really well and now can do both together without touching myself lol ,

I do need the man of the moment to want it and love it ,it makes such a mess lol x

I have made loads of women do it so I believe every women can x

Foof is jack n danny im guessing and squirting can be done but u dnt hav to use fingers or fists its technique and no im not bragging before any1says i am lol

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

if u rub me up and down in the in the rite place i will squirt

i really dont like the way men root around in me to find the g spot.

and i know at my age that if they do actually find it,i WILL pee myself!

macclesfield

sounds both skilful and amazing ... I would love a lesson from you xx

"i really dont like the way men root around in me to find the g spot.

and i know at my age that if they do actually find it,i WILL pee myself! "

Good idea, might do that when a guy is too rough!

Ok so heres the thing, any woman with me when I say , I know how it feels to cum like a man?

The point of no return. You coil like a spring and then........explode in rounds of pulsating. Powerful involuntary. Burst. Exactly how a cock does! With the same pumping action right up hi with your cervix. NOT SQUIRTING. NOT GUSHING

is this what should be referred to as the female ejacuulation!

"Ok so heres the thing, any woman with me when I say , I know how it feels to cum like a man?

The point of no return. You coil like a spring and then........explode in rounds of pulsating. Powerful involuntary. Burst. Exactly how a cock does! With the same pumping action right up hi with your cervix. NOT SQUIRTING. NOT GUSHING

is this what should be referred to as the female ejacuulation!"

Pass I'm female, I have no idea how it feels to cum like a man

Orgasms do vary... please Miss can I have an all body earth shaking, ground breaking experience rather than a few grunts and it's over? Most of my orgasms lie between the two extremes.

By *hmed7894Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not trying at all I made a women squirt loads today. She said she has never experienced it before but it felt out this world

Guys stop trying to hard and it might just happen x

» Add a new message to this topic