FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > just to say hey peoples

just to say hey peoples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omeonotperfectbutitry OP   Man  over a year ago

Slough

Im new to fab so I thought an introduction might be in order.

Its easy to say that im this kind of person or that kind of lover but untill you experience it your self it means nothing. Its difficult to put your self out there but you do and sometimes it pays off.

What can I say im 23 I live in notts im straight I am in a relationship or at least I think I am I guess its just when it suits her and theres no more sex no affection no love unless it suits her and I guess you can say thats the reason im on this to fill the void

Sorry about babling on well hopefully ill speak to some of you lovely people soon

Happy swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doesn't sound like a relationship. Find someone nicer. Everyone deserves to be happy. xx

"Doesn't sound like a relationship. Find someone nicer. Everyone deserves to be happy. xx"

really find someone to make you smile and who is worth being with xxx

Sorry to here this.

But hi and welcome to the forums,

get yourself stuck in and enjoy.

"Im new to fab so I thought an introduction might be in order.

Its easy to say that im this kind of person or that kind of lover but untill you experience it your self it means nothing. Its difficult to put your self out there but you do and sometimes it pays off.

What can I say im 23 I live in notts im straight I am in a relationship or at least I think I am I guess its just when it suits her and theres no more sex no affection no love unless it suits her and I guess you can say thats the reason im on this to fill the void

Sorry about babling on well hopefully ill speak to some of you lovely people soon

Happy swinging"

at least u being honest x

By *omeonotperfectbutitry OP   Man  over a year ago

Slough

"Doesn't sound like a relationship. Find someone nicer. Everyone deserves to be happy. xx"
yeah I suppose so but im still trying to make something from nothing either way honesty is the best policy so you know haha rather be real then fake x

» Add a new message to this topic