FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > not trusted

not trusted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickFitzintite OP   Man  over a year ago

Portchester

so i messaged someone today with regards to a possible meet, after some very blunt emails back, they informed me that they dont trust me as ive been on the site for 2 months and havent met anyone.

is this the case if you dont get verified within a certain time your pretty much wasting your time on here?

i work alot and dont get a great deal of time to meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"so i messaged someone today with regards to a possible meet, after some very blunt emails back, they informed me that they dont trust me as ive been on the site for 2 months and havent met anyone.

is this the case if you dont get verified within a certain time your pretty much wasting your time on here?

i work alot and dont get a great deal of time to meet

"

No, your profile looks genuine to me, hang on in there!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Everyone has their own selection criteria and for many there will become a point where the fact that you are unverified will be working against you. That said 2 months does seem a very short time.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, there are no hard and fast rules and plenty of men post on the forums saying it took months to get a meet.

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

I suspect what they meant is that you have not been 'photo verified' as a man. Its easy to do. If you look at the FAQs link at the bottom of this page you should find how to do this. You can also be verified by Cam or by attenting social events.

2 months is nothing on here and everyone starts unverified so dont worry about it too much. Be patient!

By *ickFitzintite OP   Man  over a year ago

Portchester

"I suspect what they meant is that you have not been 'photo verified' as a man. Its easy to do. If you look at the FAQs link at the bottom of this page you should find how to do this. You can also be verified by Cam or by attenting social events.

2 months is nothing on here and everyone starts unverified so dont worry about it too much. Be patient! "

i should be photo verified

Get your name down for some socials there great way to meet folk

"I suspect what they meant is that you have not been 'photo verified' as a man. Its easy to do. If you look at the FAQs link at the bottom of this page you should find how to do this. You can also be verified by Cam or by attenting social events.

2 months is nothing on here and everyone starts unverified so dont worry about it too much. Be patient!

i should be photo verified"

I would say for a man yes but then who am I to say as im not. But as for them questioning you about not being verified I know some guys who have been on here a year or more and still had no meets. So hang on in there

Its got to start somewhere so why couldnt she have been that 1 or does she think she's too good for that.

Could you not get verified on webcam? At least that then confirms that you are who you say you are x

Photo verification still wouldnt get you a meet with us. We dont like or trust them after all what does it prove only that you can have a pic taken.

What does it say about your personality reliability technique etc. Nothing.

We prefer a guy whos had veris from several different people that way it provides an overall picture of what your like as an individual

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I don't pay any attention to wether a guy is photo verified or not. Veris to prove you turn up on time etc are great but 8 weeks isn't a long time. If it was 6 months or a year or more maybe I could understand their reasoning a bit more.

Don't worry about it. Everyone has their selection process on here and some don't put any importance on veris at all x

"Photo verification still wouldnt get you a meet with us. We dont like or trust them after all what does it prove only that you can have a pic taken.

We prefer a guy whos had veris from several different people that way it provides an overall picture of what your like as an individual"

Go to an organised social, many clubs hold them, chat to people, get verified by meet in person, to me photo and web veris are both waste of time as only shows you can sit behind a camera

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

If we see that someone has been on here for over a year we will walk away if im honest x

"We prefer a guy whos had veris from several different people that way it provides an overall picture of what your like as an individual"

And even that can prove misleading, I found to my detriment.

We won't meet anyone without verifications as we don't want to be a guinea pig experiment for anyones first time.

We were all newbies at some point, we all had to get over the hurdle of our first meet, where would we be if nobody would meet the newbies???

Anyway, OP, you look seriously hot, if I lived closer to you then I'd happily meet you.

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"Photo verification still wouldnt get you a meet with us. We dont like or trust them after all what does it prove only that you can have a pic taken.

We prefer a guy whos had veris from several different people that way it provides an overall picture of what your like as an individual"

Really? From the verifications I've read just about everyone is great company, shouldn't be "passed by", all the women give the best blow jobs ever and every bloke is a great shag!

"Everyone has their own selection criteria and for many there will become a point where the fact that you are unverified will be working against you. That said 2 months does seem a very short time.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, there are no hard and fast rules and plenty of men post on the forums saying it took months to get a meet."

I agree with what the others are saying, I haven't been on here that long, but one of the first things we did was get photo verified!! I found that believe it of not there are fakes on here... I know total shocker lol but that being said many get annoyed that I don't have a face pic as a public pic...in my mind the reasons are obvious!! And I tell them face pic for a face pic and etc. some people just expect to talk any kind of way and want me to jump at the chance to be with them, when in reality it's gonna take more than 1 or 2 messages to get me to trust someone enough to hook up right away!

So hang in there and as hard as it might be, be patient!! You'll get lucky at some point

I mostly meet straight, married men, I would never post a verification or ask for a verification, discretion is important to me.

I think its more important for a couple or Lady to be photo verified as they are the types of profile to have single guys or fake profiles

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"We were all newbies at some point, we all had to get over the hurdle of our first meet, where would we be if nobody would meet the newbies???

Anyway, OP, you look seriously hot, if I lived closer to you then I'd happily meet you. "

I'm with Miss McGill on that!!!!

I'm not photo or cam verified and didn't have my first fab meet for 8 months. We were all new at one time

Go to a club/ social and get yourself known on the forums too. Good luck x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think that 2 months period is just reflective of that one member, and may just have been the final reason for them not to meet. There's no hard rule that's bandied about and everyone knows that it's tougher for you single guys to get established. Not every meet you have will verify you, anyways.

If you get to know others socially, then we can verify you - from in the flesh meetings. At least then others can get some feedback, and you'd be over one hurdle. So, browse around for social meets and clubs that fit you etc. Good luck!

By *idliverpoolMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Help me x

» Add a new message to this topic