FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Experiment in Sacramento, Ca

Experiment in Sacramento, Ca

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello fabswingers? My name is David, im semi-new to this site and now finally have the chance to post on the forums. Normally I have always been conservative with my sexuality. I would only sleep with whoever I was in a relationship with, nothing exciting, just normal sex I guess you would say. Single now, and at the energetic age of 24, I'm ready to breakout of my sexual shell. I want to try new things. Things that I have always wanted to try, but always scared to ask. I want to know what it would be like to be with multiple people at a time, both men and women. I wanna explore new ways to turn me on, as well as finding new like minded friends for ongoing fun. While I may be inexperienced to the "swinger lifestyle" I have a very high sex drive. Can last forever and cum multiple times. I am all about pleasing, very respectful, nice, funny, and have been called handsome by many. I'm 24, African American, 5'10,155lbs, slim built. I guess you can I am well endowed, I never measured, but cock size I estimate it to be between 8 and 9 inchs. I'm in the Sacramento area, pretty much as far as I'll go, depends on where you are. I'm not picky about looks, just please be clean, and between the ages of 21-45. I can be flexible on the age too. Please be respectful and understanding, stated above, I am new to this, and new to most things, so no pushy types. I am more inclined to be eased into things instead of forced. So if I sound interesting, and want to help me explore my sexual side, please shot me a line. Hope to chat soon, love to meet new people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to Fab David

Thank you

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Welcome to fab ... hope you find the fun and excitement you seek

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome. Meeting would be a bit if a problem, though - unless somebody took a very wrong turn-off indeed. But as for the chat - enjoy the banter. And feel free to ask. There are always folk who like to take the piss, but you'll get some really good, honest, answers, too.

Thank you, i hope i find what im looking for

» Add a new message to this topic