FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > bdsm sub and dom

bdsm sub and dom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi im steve. i like bdsm i like to be a sub but also i like to be a dom. in the past i have 2 mistresses who tuck me under there wing , they pushed my boundaries . They taught me the skills i need to be a dom. i would like to meet like minded people. So please get intouch

steve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd like to meet a dom fem. Up for anything

"hi im steve. i like bdsm i like to be a sub but also i like to be a dom. in the past i have 2 mistresses who tuck me under there wing , they pushed my boundaries . They taught me the skills i need to be a dom. i would like to meet like minded people. So please get intouch

steve"

"hi im steve. i like bdsm i like to be a sub but also i like to be a dom. in the past i have 2 mistresses who tuck me under there wing , they pushed my boundaries . They taught me the skills i need to be a dom. i would like to meet like minded people. So please get intouch

steve"

steve"

you may find a fetish site is better for that sort of thing.. And I take it your switch then

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yes i am

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts.

Psssst the site rejects web addresses for a reason. Spelling them out thinking that people won't realise what you are doing doesnt really work sorry

I wanna be a sub if anyone wants to help me pm me plz xxx

I'd like to be a sub to a lady or couple. I do also like being a Dom, best of both worlds lol

» Add a new message to this topic