FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > newbie getting no where!

newbie getting no where!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi folks, i am a first timer to the swinging lifestlye, i have had my profile on here for 2 weeks or so and have sent out loads of requests to meet { very polite} and a head shot with the message. Now i am no munter and would describe myself as being fit and good looking. what am i doing wrong as i am getting virtualy no replys and absolutly no meets? i need someone quickly to restore my faith in this site!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're getting absolutely no meets.... Apart from the meet on 6 September with a woman?

ooooo someone's telling porkies about there meets haha

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"You're getting absolutely no meets.... Apart from the meet on 6 September with a woman?"

Memory does get worse as you get older you know,

I was given a choice of having a big cock or a great memory,,,, I can t remember what I chose,,

I used to be on here as part of a couple now gone my seperate ways but still got some experience of this lifestyle and clubs but not having much luck either

Well no offence but you have the one line on your profile that would cause me to ignore and block you and that's " try me you won't be disappointed!" Generally in my experience a guy that brag they won't disappoint usually do and have been all in my list of bad meets, you could of course be the exception to the rule but I wouldn't want to find out after reading that

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

noted and edited, thanks.

It's not instashag, just because you request a meet does it mean people are going to jump to say yes.

Can take months for guys to get meets to be honest

"It's not instashag, just because you request a meet does it mean people are going to jump to say yes.

Can take months for guys to get meets to be honest"

Unless your me but im a stud

Us neither had loads of people wink but when it comes down to it, no one's interested in actually meeting up. Makes me think there's a lot of fake profiles out there that just wanna lure you into sending naughty pics. Sigh.

Likewise .... Getting nowhere fast , Help !!!!!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Us neither had loads of people wink but when it comes down to it, no one's interested in actually meeting up. Makes me think there's a lot of fake profiles out there that just wanna lure you into sending naughty pics. Sigh."

You are looking for women, the smallest group on here, within a narrow age range, narrowing your chances even further. You are very young, most people will not entertain meeting people your age.

Yes, there are some fake profiles on here, but not all that many.

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Stay active and be yourself.

You'll attract the right people eventually although it takes time. I would listen to constructive criticism though.

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Single men not getting meets should pretend they're a couple, organise a meet then turn up stating that the Mrs is:

a)Ill

b)On her hols

c)Got the clap

d)Sudden invite to a hen night

e)Dead

f)Any or all of the above

Re: other posts, this is a site for swingers not a cherry pick for single men. Some people like it some dont. If you are gen and polite surely you will be lucky enough to be included in someone else's activities but it may well take a while. Like someone else said previously its not dial a fuck. Im a married man and most dont like that, cool, woll take some time and accept peoples bounderies even though ive been refused by a couple that the husband is trussed up like a Christmas turkey with a vall gag in jis mouth and his wife is getting fucked by 3 black guys. Thats ok but im married . Each to yheir own. Patience is a virtue.

no public photos? Surely that's a non starter??

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"Re: other posts, this is a site for swingers not a cherry pick for single men. Some people like it some dont. If you are gen and polite surely you will be lucky enough to be included in someone else's activities but it may well take a while. Like someone else said previously its not dial a fuck. Im a married man and most dont like that, cool, woll take some time and accept peoples bounderies even though ive been refused by a couple that the husband is trussed up like a Christmas turkey with a vall gag in jis mouth and his wife is getting fucked by 3 black guys. Thats ok but im married . Each to yheir own. Patience is a virtue."

They may have said yes if you were a married black guy.....with a lot of mates

"It's not instashag, just because you request a meet does it mean people are going to jump to say yes.

Can take months for guys to get meets to be honest Unless your me but im a stud "

and a cutie who tells great jokes haha x

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I may be different as i delete 99% of msgs coz im wantin girls however do speak to the odd decent guy..not after sex tho, well not right away

Personally....i get so pissed off if someone sends a msg askin for a meet..like seriously youve never even spoke to me and you expect me to just say oh aye why not...u have to know that personally, as do loads of the other females probably, i get asked to meet loads and loads a day....do you expect us just to say yes to anyone that asks????

See my point here??

Yes i do .. Do you want to meet ?

Glasgow

"Yes i do .. Do you want to meet ? "

Hilariously not funny

"Yes i do .. Do you want to meet ? "

"Re: other posts, this is a site for swingers not a cherry pick for single men. Some people like it some dont. If you are gen and polite surely you will be lucky enough to be included in someone else's activities but it may well take a while. Like someone else said previously its not dial a fuck. Im a married man and most dont like that, cool, woll take some time and accept peoples bounderies even though ive been refused by a couple that the husband is trussed up like a Christmas turkey with a vall gag in jis mouth and his wife is getting fucked by 3 black guys. Thats ok but im married . Each to yheir own. Patience is a virtue.

They may have said yes if you were a married black guy.....with a lot of mates "

thats where im going wrong lol

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Keep your eye on the forums. Large social events are a great way to meet new people and get yourself known. X

"I may be different as i delete 99% of msgs coz im wantin girls however do speak to the odd decent guy..not after sex tho, well not right away

Personally....i get so pissed off if someone sends a msg askin for a meet..like seriously youve never even spoke to me and you expect me to just say oh aye why not...u have to know that personally, as do loads of the other females probably, i get asked to meet loads and loads a day....do you expect us just to say yes to anyone that asks????

See my point here?? "

Why not just block all men?

By *r-Cum-AgainMan  over a year ago

Whitefield

He's doing better than me I've been here seven weeks.

By *ptimum trajectoryCouple  over a year ago

gloucester

"Us neither had loads of people wink but when it comes down to it, no one's interested in actually meeting up. Makes me think there's a lot of fake profiles out there that just wanna lure you into sending naughty pics. Sigh."

You look nice so We would meet you but we are too old x

Glasgow

"I may be different as i delete 99% of msgs coz im wantin girls however do speak to the odd decent guy..not after sex tho, well not right away

See my point here??

Why not just block all men?"

Coz i speak to the odd one

Though you have only been here 8 weeks, some wait longer for a meet, your age is against you and so is finding a bi woman, consider going to clubs to meet woman as you may have more chance there

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

See my point here??

Coz i speak to the odd one "

Why should she have to block all men to avoid idiots sending her silly messages asking to meet; surely people can read her profile and know what she wants;

I for one wouldn't dream of messaging her as she is miles away and I am too old and she is looking for girls ....

Oh yeh and I can read !!!

Your looking for the ever elusive single bi fem. From what I've heard there rarer than rocking horse poo

Glasgow

See my point here??

Why should she have to block all men to avoid idiots sending her silly messages asking to meet; surely people can read her profile and know what she wants;

I for one wouldn't dream of messaging her as she is miles away and I am too old and she is looking for girls ....

Oh yeh and I can read !!!"

Haha thank you some one that sees sense

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

See my point here??

Oh yeh and I can read !!!

Haha thank you some one that sees sense "

First time anyone has said I talk sense, maybe I should move to Glasgow... I wonder if everyone would believe I talk sense ?

"hi folks, i am a first timer to the swinging lifestlye, i have had my profile on here for 2 weeks or so and have sent out loads of requests to meet { very polite} and a head shot with the message. Now i am no munter and would describe myself as being fit and good looking. what am i doing wrong as i am getting virtualy no replys and absolutly no meets? i need someone quickly to restore my faith in this site!!"

Put up a profile pic- we speak (and meet) with single guys, Be polite and friendly- have some nice pics too, something other than cock or face- body glimpse? hobby? have something funny on your profile- oh and be honest. If you're bi, say you are, you're already hiding online lol

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

My advice,,,

Display the h factor on your profile and in your messages

Honesty,,,

Humour,,,

Hung like a horse,,*

The first two are vital the third is for the lads who like their pictures fabbed )

Bin here for a little while it's hard getting people to chat to u let alone meet

I like you struggle to meet, I put that down to single males being the hardest as the demographic is slim, after all swinging really are couples swapping, I may stand corrected being new to this but you just have to keep chipping away, I wish you luck!

By *izlerWoman  over a year ago

poole

so the coffee we had was just a dream huh or nightmare

"so the coffee we had was just a dream huh or nightmare "

Hmmmmmm coffee with you would be a very pleasant dream

By *imtomyMan  over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 04/10/13 15:20:30]

manchester

[Removed by poster at 04/10/13 15:19:55]

manchester

"Single men not getting meets should pretend they're a couple, organise a meet then turn up stating that the Mrs is:

a)Ill

b)On her hols

c)Got the clap

d)Sudden invite to a hen night

e)Dead

f)Any or all of the above

"

all fingers and thumbs here, still learning how to do this. But that was genuis I should have thought of that. good tip.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"hi folks, i am a first timer to the swinging lifestlye, i have had my profile on here for 2 weeks or so and have sent out loads of requests to meet { very polite} and a head shot with the message. Now i am no munter and would describe myself as being fit and good looking. what am i doing wrong as i am getting virtualy no replys and absolutly no meets? i need someone quickly to restore my faith in this site!!"

no offence... bu what were expecting to happen in the 2 weeks that you have been here... for knickers to just fly off at the merest hint of a smile and a hello....

just because swingers may happen to like sex, it doesn't mean they have do to it will all and sundry.... expectations are way way too high

seriously..... it isn't instashag....

time, patience, and some basic common sense... the rest you can figure out for yourself...

but this kind of post after 14 days tends to suggest neither giving it time, or showing any patience

Just a quick thought, you have 11 "I"'s on your shortish profile, and say you are dead straight, that may be off putting to some couples.

Plus of course, your trying to sell yourself with words, One picture, says a thousand words, lots of people look at a pic first, then read the profile if the pic attracts the.

Had a meet and got caught out on here some folks intellect suprises even more than i thought.

» Add a new message to this topic