FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello and help?

Hello and help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I'm new here, I'm looking for a little advice I guess. On approaching people, my profile. And any other handy tips you might be able to give me.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a speed read after seeing this. And, I could have this completely wrong, but I'd suggest:

*A little more assuredness. There is confidence and self-identification that peeks out but it could get lost inamongst a perceived timidity.

*Be a Salesman. Tell others/us what you can offer, your likes and dislikes and how that could benefit (in your case) couples.

*Accentuate the Positives, Minimise the Negatives. Good conversationalist? Educated? Easy going? Relaxed? All brilliant and good that you've mentioned that.

Rather than drawing attention to what you view as 'average' looks, and not being a hunk, simply mention your 'room-lighting' smile and say that you are engaging and generally interested in people (rather than being a 'tryer', as that could highlight an inadequacy). What you consider 'average' someone else may find appealing, so maybe leave it up to potential viewers.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting you lie or try to deceive people but be a little more confident in what you have to offer.

*And humour. A little harmless poke at yourself can endear you to someone out there. Or slightly over-egg a positive in an obviously tongue-in-cheek way?

Before you know it, you could become what you write. You could become that assured and confident man who could be great company for a couple. It starts with you, though.

What I've written could be complete cods-wallop and a bad fit for you but it was my gut reaction to your message and your profile.

You appear to be a genuinely nice person and I sincerely hope it works out.

Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to have a look over my profile and give me some advice, I really appreciate it. I've taken some of your suggestions on board and well we'll see who it goes.

Once again, thanks it's very kind of you.

Your status "bored"

We stopped soon as we saw that, looks negative

"Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to have a look over my profile and give me some advice, I really appreciate it. I've taken some of your suggestions on board and well we'll see who it goes.

Once again, thanks it's very kind of you."

Seems like you took direction well, your profile is decent, you should get a few takers hello and welcome

"Your status "bored"

We stopped soon as we saw that, looks negative"

Thanks, i'll be more careful with what i put as my status in future.

"

Seems like you took direction well, your profile is decent, you should get a few takers hello and welcome "

Well I do try. Thank you very much for looking at my profile. And hello to you too.

Looks okay to me however loose the "legal warning" it has no legal bearing and just takes up space on the site servers and it also shows you haven't read the site FAQS.

The other thing for me is there are too many cock pics, if you have to have it on public view, one picture is plenty. Put the other two in friends only or private. I'd suggest a nice bottom or more full body shots. Most people don't actually want to see you cock.

Apart from that, it's a good profile x

"Looks okay to me however loose the "legal warning" it has no legal bearing and just takes up space on the site servers and it also shows you haven't read the site FAQS.

The other thing for me is there are too many cock pics, if you have to have it on public view, one picture is plenty. Put the other two in friends only or private. I'd suggest a nice bottom or more full body shots. Most people don't actually want to see you cock.

Apart from that, it's a good profile x"

Well done.

The revised text is more assured and positive.

Hope it works. You have an advantage of many of the other men on here in that you can write full sentences and appear to be a nice, genuine guy.

As for your choice of photos, I guess a woman/couple would know better than I. Maybe we should all suscribe to the dictum "Less is More" or "Always Leave Them Wanting More".

And you're welcome

Once again, thank you all for your tips and advice, I have to say things have improved for me over the last couple of days.

So yeah, thank you all, you're all wonderful people.

Best tip I can think of is send a well thought out message as the fancy a fuck messages get deleted straight away.

A nice message with a bit of banter and some good pics would go along way with some.

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Hello and welcome to the mad playground.

You're a fine young man and your profile looks good. You also are able to accept suggestions and act on them as well as being polite and thankful! One little thing I noticed, which may works against you..

'Cannot accommodate': for a lot of women this means you are married and if this is not what they are looking for they will pass you by. It would help if you explained the reason why you cannot accommodate. Times are hard and maybe you share a house with others, or (and there is nothing wrong with it) you still live at home. Just a thought.

Good luck and happy swinging. If you fancy meeting lots of sexy and lovely fabsters why not put your name on the list of people attending the next Fab social at Xtasia. Its probably close to you and I for one would enjoy meeting you .

The thread is called Xtasia Forum Social 1st Feb 2014 Pt3.

If this one is not feasible, keep an eye in the Clubs and Events section, I am sure you will find lots of social meetings to attend. Its a very good way of meeting like minded people.

Bambi aka Bambers

Once again thank you for the advice. it's all very helpful.

I've added to my profile explaining why i can't accommodate and I will definitely have a look at the thread, it would be nice to meet some people. I will certainly look to attend.

Again thank you so much. It's just very sweet of everyone.

"Hi,

I'm new here, I'm looking for a little advice I guess. On approaching people, my profile. And any other handy tips you might be able to give me.

Thanks."

I'm impressed that's there's a single guy that asked for advice and actually uses it!!!! So rare on the forum so wel done you and I wish you every success as profile looks great now

Need to know basis

"Hi,

Thanks.

I'm impressed that's there's a single guy that asked for advice and actually uses it!!!! So rare on the forum so wel done you and I wish you every success as profile looks great now "

So true!

Need to know basis

"Once again thank you for the advice. it's all very helpful.

I've added to my profile explaining why i can't accommodate and I will definitely have a look at the thread, it would be nice to meet some people. I will certainly look to attend.

Again thank you so much. It's just very sweet of everyone. "

I look forward to seeing your name appear on the thread! All the best!

Glad to see all the (largely) positive responses for Imbrium38 and his attitude. Very well deserved.

Happy Hunting, mate.

I could look at your cock pics all day, its a very nice cock

» Add a new message to this topic