FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Verifications!

Verifications!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onderground OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sutton

Y if people see us on cam won't they verify us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uixotic QuestMan  over a year ago

Ramsgate

ask them to

By *onderground OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sutton

We did n no one did!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I often use chat and my reply to people who come into the room and ask to be verified it why? If you want to be verified as "real people" you have the option of sending a picture in to admin. If you want someone in chat to verify you, you need to spend time in chat and build a rapport with people and they will often verify without being asked. The fact you joined a week ago, with a vague profile that says you are here to see what the site is about will also not help. You need to remember that the person who is verifying you is also putting their own reputation on the line. Well, thats my two pennies worth.....

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Part of the problem is in the asking of a verification in the first place: there's not really a proper or correct way of doing it.

In the past I was naive enough to verify people "who promised to meet me if I did". Did they ever? Nope!

Considering not everyone I've met in person has not verified me (and some I've not verified,.. for all sorts of reasons) then the question I would ask myself (if I were in your shoes) is:

"Why SHOULD anyone verify me?"

No one goes "wow, nice cam - I better verify them!".

Please don't see this is harsh.. purely realistic. No one really verifies without having got something back (and usually, that's more than a wank).

The best two ways however of being verified are:

1) Having a meet. You don't have to jump straight in if you've not worked up the courage to even if you have someone you have in mind.

2) Attend a social: look on the Meets thread for any upcoming socials for anything that you can logistically attend, see if you can message the organiser and simply explain you'd like to become more of the swinging community. You might be surprised to find you enjoy the social aspects and getting to meet others who might be just as nervous as you are.

Go on, have a go - and good luck with it.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Verifications are earned not a quick

Face etc on cam, that doesn't make you a real couple!!

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Good advice given so far.

Being verified is not the be all and end all though. Makes meets easier. But if you are just having a look, take your time and decide what you want, if anything from this site.

Don't rush. There is no pressure for verifications.

» Add a new message to this topic