FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Can I be any more genuine??!!

Can I be any more genuine??!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all hope your well, I am Joe 29 straight up normal guy looking for fun filled meets social and intimate. Have had a really frustrating couple of weeks and would love some advise on how to generate more action from my profile. Any help much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hi all hope your well, I am Joe 29 straight up normal guy looking for fun filled meets social and intimate. Have had a really frustrating couple of weeks and would love some advise on how to generate more action from my profile. Any help much appreciated

"

But you have had meets!

Just make the effort which you must have been doing. It's not 24/7 sex on here

Best of luck

"Hi all hope your well, I am Joe 29 straight up normal guy looking for fun filled meets social and intimate. Have had a really frustrating couple of weeks and would love some advise on how to generate more action from my profile. Any help much appreciated

But you have had meets!

Just make the effort which you must have been doing. It's not 24/7 sex on

here

Best of luck "

Yes this is true I am not complaining just looking for ways of generating more. Certainly not expecting meets etc all the time.

Thanks for posting and best of luck to you too

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

straight but have met with a guy... that will put people off as its a lie straight away!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"straight but have met with a guy... that will put people off as its a lie straight away!"

True, if guy is bi or curious would rather he be upfront and admit it

My profile should state I have had bi experiences I have written it recently. If it not their then I do apologise lol

"straight but have met with a guy... that will put people off as its a lie straight away!"

Don't jump to conclusions - forgetting about the bi-curious status on mine - all the veri's i have from guys have been from attending socials and meeting regular forum posters!

Never assume - unless obviously, you can read clearly that play has taken place in veri content!

"My profile should state I have had bi experiences I have written it recently. If it not their then I do apologise lol "

Sweetpea...your profile is there to highlight your preferences, if you are not looking or interested in men..I see not point in revealing that info...that's your private business!

» Add a new message to this topic