FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi all! Swinging newbie here.

Hi all! Swinging newbie here.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all you fabswingers! I'm a total swinging newb here looking for for sexy fun times! I was hoping to get some tips and advice on my profile, any constructive criticism is always welcome. Happy swinging everyone!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Looks good to me but maybe restricting your chances by just looking for female couples and single females. Best of luck.

Thank you, I was thinking that myself as there doesn't seem to be too many single fems in my range and there isn't ANY active fem couples in my range. Time to edit the profile methinks!

Any more advice for a newbie anyone? I've been sending out loads of messages but no replies

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just keep going Hun. Stay polite and gently persist. You'll hear it over and over, but ladies get a lot of messages. Very good luck.

Thank you, i'll keep at it. I understand there's lots of competition, i'll just have to be persistant. I'm not one to give up easy Happy swinging!

Always read a profile, not just look at pics, make sure in age range lady/couple looking for.

Refer to something in profile in your message to show read it.

And clear face pic to message always helps to

Thanks for the advice I always make sure to read the profiles to make sure I fit what said lady/couple is looking for, and send a face pic.

I think my main problem is just the sheer number of guys on here, ladies are spoilt for choice! Lucky such-and suches

profile ok, maybe some more pics...esperiment with ur profile..cock pics are allowed(dont listen to the forum to be honest its a tiny percent of the website)(dont overdo it mind lol)

definitely try soacial events,or those in clubs, or just get to a club anyway

Thanks for the advice. I think I will try putting a couple more pics in the public section, see if that helps. Thanks again!

"Thanks for the advice. I think I will try putting a couple more pics in the public section, see if that helps. Thanks again!"

"Thanks for the advice. I think I will try putting a couple more pics in the public section, see if that helps. Thanks again!

LIKE"

Why thank you very much

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Someone else has mentioned it already but can't emphasise it enough. Our experience is only about 5% of single guys bother to read the profile first. By that I mean READ. Just looking at the pictures is not reading. Those that read the profile get considered. Those that don't get the immediate no thanks without me even looking at theirs. So guess you get the idea of what I'm trying to say here. X

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

welcome young man to the mad playground!

Good profile and nice avatar torso pic (my preference and probably a reasonably large number of women's on here is not to see cock pics - we can always ask for one cant we (you could add this in your profile)? You say a lot about what you like doing to a lady and to be direct...that is what we expect you to do to us but its good to hear you enjoy it as much as we do. When you have your first meet...live up to the expectations you have set - a huge amount of guys say one thing and when it comes to it they take and do not give back! How about saying what YOU like or would like to experiement? do you have any kinks? Would you enjoy Rope play, restraints? are you a dominant or could you be a sub? How would you feel in a group? Could you have sex knowing there is another man there and that you may have to be very very close to him if not sharing a hole or two with him? You get my gist dont you?

I wish you a happy time on Fabs, join in the forums, be polite and mature in your comments and you will soon be noticed in a positive way. As you are in Walsall...have a look at the next Fabs social on 1st Feb at Xtasia. Great opportunity to meet people and be known and the cost is great for single men on that night. Membership to clubs can be high for single men. Its in the Clubs/Event section. Putting your name down on the list does not bind you to anything.

I hope this helps.

Take care and be patient you've only been live for 7 days! But most of all enjoy xx

Thanks everyone for all the advice! It has all been taken on board and hopefully it will help me get some meets. As soon as I have my first meet i'll let you guys know how it went. Thanks again!

» Add a new message to this topic