FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > That first meet

That first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya swignin' folks,

Any tricks of the trade to help me meet some sexy swingers? Or perhaps you could advise me about my profile?

I created the account a while back and left it active without putting anything on and have now decided to dive into the swinging world.

Cheers,

T

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have nothing constructive to say to help. If you messaged me, I'd be answering. Maybe a few more public pics though?

Thanks for the tips, need to get myself a better camera I think too.

T

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd agree, as above - your profile reads well, and is attractive to me, so I'd be communicating. But, we're all different - I especially like the intelligent conversation part, as that's significant for me. I guess if someone is as thick as pigsheets, then it could be less important.

That said, the cheeky, jovial interaction is likely to be lovely for most of us.

My main point would be to know what specific sort of things you'd like to expand into your experience list, so that lovers of other things would know if you'd be potentially a good match.

As we know from Dragon's Den, you need to know exactly what your target market needs, and deliver it, rather than try to target everybody.

If you've some couples experience, expand on this. I'd recommend getting to clubs or meeting socially with members, so that we can get to know you. Swinging isn't only Fab, so don't put all your eggs into one basket: the physical world out there is so much bigger. Get to know people, even if you're not probably going to shag them - they're someone you could chat to, or visit a club with etc.

And do add some more pics, so there's a wider variety and we get even more attracted to you. Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback!

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Hi Tom and welcome to the mad playground,

Your profile reads well and I second Sophieslut, you could expand on what you want to find out of this eperience. MFF is what most men want but surely there are other things you are interested in! Do you have any kinks?

One thing I would say is that the 'cannot accommodate' has a connotation of 'married or attached' and many on here will pass you by just on that criteria. I suggest adding the reason why you cannot accommodate in your profile. If it is because you are attached then say it, it will help those not interested and save you and them a lot of wasted time and aggravation should they find out 20 messages down the line.

Verifications: a bit of a difficult point this one. You are 24 and your age will generally go against you on here...its just the way it is so if you have a veri show it but do not want to display it...at least show the Summary...of course if you have said you are straight and your veri is of a bisexual man/man that will also go against you and brand you a lier in some people's eyes because you chose straight.

Just on the fact that you are not displaying either the veri or the summary I would pass you by if I was within your age range but that is just me!

All the best, attend a social event and meet people! Join in the forums, be polite and mature in your comments and you will be noticed.

Take care and enjoy!

Bambi xx

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Profile reads really well. I'd certainly answer a message from you.

From a guy your age, I'd assume you can't accommodate because you either live in a grotty bedsit or still with parents, but maybe a small note to explain, because many will assume married, and avoid you.

Few different pictures, get yourself out there and known, you should fair ok!!

Wax ur chest

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Wax ur chest "

Will you meet him if he does??

NO

Need to know basis

"Wax ur chest "

Noooooo! Young men of his age with hairless chest look like babies...he is a man and men have chest hair!!

"Wax ur chest

Noooooo! Young men of his age with hairless chest look like babies...he is a man and men have chest hair!! "

I like both. One guy I meet has little crop circles in his chest hair. I like it

I like hairless chests

Need to know basis

"Wax ur chest

Noooooo! Young men of his age with hairless chest look like babies...he is a man and men have chest hair!!

I like both. One guy I meet has little crop circles in his chest hair. I like it "

I like both too, but a bit of chest hair on a 24 year old goes a long way to making him look a little older and more attractive! Everything helps and he is a lovely guy who has listened to the advice given...thats not the norm on this section!

In depth, thanks guys lots to consider.

One thing I'm not going to do is wax my chest, if it puts people off so be it, I'm sure there are just as many who like it as don't.

Didn't realise there would be so much read into the cannot accommodate. It is actually because of the average flat, not having a girlfriend.

Will sort the verifications out too!

Appreciate this guys.

T

Good profile - you should be able to get meets no bother.

One thing - why do you call yourself 'slim'? I'd change that into 'athletic'

(going on what I've seen on pics here so far)

Honey keep the chest hair, a nice soft hairy chest feels aazing on the ladies bare nipples. xx

Again many thanks ladies.

I guess slim because that's what I consider myself to be, plus if I put athletic others might disagree but they can be pleasantly surprised when they see I'm not just slim .

» Add a new message to this topic