FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Seriously struggling to get veri'd help?

Seriously struggling to get veri'd help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really want to get myself out there meeting people and getting veri'd any help on how I could do this?

I started this account ages ago but went off it after a few weeks and recently started it back up, I can't go to many socials because it clashes with my work?:/ any help would be great

Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"I really want to get myself out there meeting people and getting veri'd any help on how I could do this?

I started this account ages ago but went off it after a few weeks and recently started it back up, I can't go to many socials because it clashes with my work?:/ any help would be great

Xxx"

It's simply called making an effort if you it that much. We all have constraints and commitments on our time, but if you want to get verified get out there. I'm sure there must be at least one social or club you can get too at some point. Look in the clubs section on here, some open daytimes as well.

Get out from behind the keyboard, be proactive.

Best of luck

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Er, if you haven't got time to go to a social how would you have time for a meet?

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

If going to a social is going to clash with work, surely a meet will also clash. Unless you are just looking for daytime meets which will be restricting any chances you may have.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Theres no magic formula,, it takes time patience and most of all,, effort,, most people have busy lives that limits the free time they have, this is a small part of that time, ,

look for the things you can do not for reasons you can t,,

Have fun,,

By *ibralassxCouple  over a year ago

Long eaton

Clubs are open a lot of time not just wkends and does not have to be a social to meet people and get verified. I agree with above comments though if you are to busy for a social could you have time to meet

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I really want to get myself out there meeting people and getting veri'd any help on how I could do this?

Xxx"

Keep an eye on ads for socials till there's one you can make it to - Wales seems to have a lot going on. They'll be advertised in Meet requests and parties or in the Wales forum.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A good sexual meet is worth a day off work. What would you rather do....filing or fucking?

» Add a new message to this topic