FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > hello

hello

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are a fun loving couple up for a laugh, chat and natter within a social meet at first see how things go.Then who knows for afterwards.

We are both on the bdsm scene mr cock is my master and i,m his little sub mrs clit . We love it all everything to do with bdsm ( this is not just pain it's sensual stuff too)... And just because we are into it doesn't mean you have to be ...

We love to explore new kinks and will try anything once ,Were on the lookout for single females and couples mainly but may need a male as and when ( but we will find you)for social, safe friendly meets then see how it go,s.

Mrs Clit

I have a mummy figure as have a young family so cant meet at the drop of a hat... Im really wanting to try my bi side i can be a little shy at first but have a wild kinky side too...

I love cock and can't get enough i will drain you dry ....

I'm not into black or Asian no offence it's just not my thing ...

Im a submissive female but I submit to my Dom Mr cock so don't think I will submit to just anyone cause I don't unless told to by Mr cock .....

We are sticking to soft swing at the moment with lots of oral all round and playing with toys if this is not your thing then ok move on We dont like time wasters and pic hunters and cheap thrills with cybersex.

Mr cock

Is excellent with his fingers and loves licking pussy .... he is a dom thats his thing it would be great if you was into bdsm but not essential He is very respectful of your limits and If you wanted to try it he would be more than happy ... Or come and watch us in a session first and see how it ...

We don't except friend request if you haven't spoke to us first...

We don't cam ... We do have Skype but we only give it to friends ...

Hope every one is safe playing as this is a must ... We prefare you to be shaven in the right places and very clean as we are ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic