FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > nice guys finish last

nice guys finish last

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im fairly new to the site and all I see are peoples profiles saying there wanting genuinely nice males not time waisters or someone being nasty.well im a genuinely nice down to earth bloke and would like to know how better to get that accross rather than been put in to the other majority category of men whi seem to be on this site any pointers.

Dan

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best to be yourself

tried that seem to get chinned off lol but cheers pal I keep at it

I think the opening status message is off putting,

Nice is 2 a penny.

Most women want excitement, challenge,

They don't have that much time to play, and they want someone to rock their world.

Guys with mystery, a hint of danger, will always do well.

Nice is for dating sites, where you are looking for a partner, friend or lover.

A swinging sex site is about orgasms, and self gratification

Nice is a very beige word

taken on borred guys id best get it changed

"Nice" used to mean "precise, exact". I had a headmaster who used to go nuts when we used it lol

Also you need some punctuation in your profile

Ooooo you are Really tall

I always finish last.

Oh think I am on the wrong type of thread thread

Wayne

You have to remember that single woman and couples get completely swamped with messages on here. It must be almost impossible to select who and who not to reply to.

I too, as a guess, that at least 80% of guys on here, are 'nice' so being 'nice' doesn't really work. You need a bit of luck and more than being 'nice' to get a reply. Everyone is unique and special so focus on what makes you worth replying too. Your 1st message is generally your one and only shot so give it your best. Also make each message unique - don't gave a standard chat up message - that doesn't work - people can see that a mile off.

Although the chances of getting a reply from any 1st time message are slim I think the best course of action is to think about what person you want to meet - because that's exactly the attitude the people reading your messages take. So don't blanket message everyone - you're just wasting time - be choosy and select.

So before you PM someone read their profile and ask do I want to meet them and will they want to meet me? If the answer is yes don't be disappointed if you get no reply. Remember that ladies and couples get simply swamped with messages.

For me I don't actually want to meet ladies or couples that would reply to cock pictures or 'fancy a fuck' 1st messages. In reality I don't think there are that many that would anyway. People on here are generally classy, well educated and have an extremely good idea about what they want.

So be prepared for a lot of rejection!! But when you do get a reply and an eventual meet make an effort. Turn up, wash, be clean and presentable - the number of stories I hear about blokes turning up unwashed straight from work are amazing! Equally a lot of people just don't turn up!

Anyway good luck but I sympathise - this site can drain your enthusiasm but when you 'get lucky' (and yes can be down to luck because of the sheer volume of single males on here) you get really lucky!!

» Add a new message to this topic