FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > new dom here.

new dom here.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I've been on here for a bit and this is my first post and first time on this scene so hope to have lots of laughs and some fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Welcome to fab

Thanks. I appreciate it. I'm still learning the ropes at the mo but im having fun so far.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Dom love the Hershey bar pic is that a full size Hershey bar or a fun size one

Haha. Thanks. And its the standard chocolate bar. I can't be doing with fun size chocolate.

I think the standard comparison used is a sky remote or a can of lager I don't know if people would know how small you cock is from a shot against a Hershey bar as not many people would be familiar with it

A sky remote or a can of lager. I'll have to remember that one. To be honest I don't know the exact measurements myself but im about six and a half so not exactly fun size (depending on your pov) but im certainly not a bar and a half type of bloke, and im pretty good at using it.

"I think the standard comparison used is a sky remote or a can of lager I don't know if people would know how small you cock is from a shot against a Hershey bar as not many people would be familiar with it "

Stop it , he's a newbie

"I think the standard comparison used is a sky remote or a can of lager I don't know if people would know how small you cock is from a shot against a Hershey bar as not many people would be familiar with it

Stop it , he's a newbie "

Haha thanks man.

» Add a new message to this topic