FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > NEWBIE! View this!!

NEWBIE! View this!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there... I'm new to the site and looking to get into parties, 3somes etc.

If anyone would like to chat and get to know more then drop me a message

Thanks very much!

Also any advice would be great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hi there... I'm new to the site and looking to get into parties, 3somes etc.

If anyone would like to chat and get to know more then drop me a message

Thanks very much!

Also any advice would be great "

You were given some excellent advise yesterday which you chose not too take

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to the site.

My advice would be only one cock pic needed not 6. Also an explanation as to why you cannot accommodate does help.

Good luck

Oh was he...oh dear

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That post wouldn't let me comment So I reported it hence why I put this on... I am on sorting my pictures out now as we speak x

By *allblondeandsexyMan  over a year ago

Swiss Cottage

My biggest tip be respectful to

The ladies number one priority

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

When people on here spend precious time giving you the advice you are asking for...be respectful and act on it. Go back to the other thread you started and read what people said then apply.

I am not an expert on profiles etc... but it is unfortunately people like you that put me off from giving advice in this section.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"When people on here spend precious time giving you the advice you are asking for...be respectful and act on it. Go back to the other thread you started and read what people said then apply.

I am not an expert on profiles etc... but it is unfortunately people like you that put me off from giving advice in this section. "

I don't wish to sound argumentative but why should anyone HAVE to apply any advice that's offered? The person asking should be free to read any advice given and then decide for themselves if they would like to apply it. Advice should be a suggestion - not an order.

"That post wouldn't let me comment So I reported it hence why I put this on... I am on sorting my pictures out now as we speak x"

All the 3 other threads you've started are still open for you or anyone else for that matter to post on

"When people on here spend precious time giving you the advice you are asking for...be respectful and act on it. Go back to the other thread you started and read what people said then apply.

I am not an expert on profiles etc... but it is unfortunately people like you that put me off from giving advice in this section.

I don't wish to sound argumentative but why should anyone HAVE to apply any advice that's offered? The person asking should be free to read any advice given and then decide for themselves if they would like to apply it. Advice should be a suggestion - not an order."

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

This is your 4th im new thread its old now.

I don't wish to sound argumentative but why should anyone HAVE to apply any advice that's offered? The person asking should be free to read any advice given and then decide for themselves if they would like to apply it. Advice should be a suggestion - not an order."

why ask for advice from experienced members and then ignore it, seems like a waste of time

They dont, but surely the the answers tey get will be the same no matter how many times they ask.

Fareham

I don't wish to sound argumentative but why should anyone HAVE to apply any advice that's offered? The person asking should be free to read any advice given and then decide for themselves if they would like to apply it. Advice should be a suggestion - not an order.

They dont, but surely the the answers tey get will be the same no matter how many times they ask. "

It may be frustrating to see someone ask the same thing over and over only to ignore all advice given but surely the best way to deal with that is to stop offering that person any further advice. The requests would then eventually dry up.

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Far from me to want to impose my views on anyone - I never want anyone to HAVE to abide by what I suggest but when someone asks for forumite's opinion on their profile or what they are doing wrong, they allow me to form an opinion and tell them what that is. You've heard of freedom of speech? My opinion is always respectful and polite.

what they do with it is their choice, they are indeed free to use/not use the advice given.

I am still only a newbie compared to those who have been here 3/4/5 years but I have learnt a few lessons and all I want is to help new members benefit from my mistake...why is that so bad?

Fareham

"Far from me to want to impose my views on anyone - I never want anyone to HAVE to abide by what I suggest but when someone asks for forumite's opinion on their profile or what they are doing wrong, they allow me to form an opinion and tell them what that is. You've heard of freedom of speech? My opinion is always respectful and polite.

what they do with it is their choice, they are indeed free to use/not use the advice given.

I am still only a newbie compared to those who have been here 3/4/5 years but I have learnt a few lessons and all I want is to help new members benefit from my mistake...why is that so bad?"

Where would be without some good advice from those who have been on the scene for longer? You've taken the time to offer advice and that's a good thing. But you did say the OP should be respectful and ACT on advice given. I'm just saying he isn't required to do that - just to read it then decide whether he WANTS to act on it.

I've given advice in the past - some has been acted upon and some ignored. Such is life.

Is it possible to post a thread saying " not so new guy here "

"This is your 4th im new thread its old now."

I had a nose through the forums x this is defo groundhog day

"This is your 4th im new thread its old now.

I had a nose through the forums x this is defo groundhog day

"

» Add a new message to this topic