FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hey guys! 1st week with FAB.

Hey guys! 1st week with FAB.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys,

I'm Liam, i'm a 25 yr old single male! New to the scene and site and reached my first week!

So far its been a good week! Went to Angels Melksham and had my first mmf expierence which was fun.

Also met a great gal there and since have been close and having our first meet this weekend!

Was really nervous at first but with the help of the site and friends I'v met its been great!

Looking forward to the future and seeing what else I can get upto

Thanks for listening haha!

L xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndy_mandyCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

Welcome to Fab

By *orny69pussyCouple  over a year ago

Tonbridge

Hey sexy!! Glad to finally see you on the forums!!

You are a truly genuine, sexy guy and it was a pleasure to meet you.

Can't wait to get the fun started!!!

By *istress loves purpleCouple  over a year ago

amongst the fairy dust

Hi there ,,,, welcome to Fab ,,,,, we think your a fun guy and bravo for joining the forums so soon ! it took me J(@)(@) about 5 months of lurking them

Have fun swinging hun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well done to you sir!!

Ive been a member for weeks n weeks n weeks and you know what? nowt!

Ive been verified, friended, i've chatted on the cams, posted in the forum, enlightened, entertained, raised the spirits of those feeling low, and even prevented someone from committing a truly terrible act.......and as i said sir, nowt!

I'm starting to believe the old gypsy crone with one eye and a stinking raven may have been right after all.....

Thanks guys.

You have to have fun! Other wise life would just come to a stand still!

I haven't had a lot of interest since. Just a few passer by's but I understand the whole single man thing!

Also its only been a week! Will Attend more clubs. Meet more people and hopefully that will change!

L xx

By *istress loves purpleCouple  over a year ago

amongst the fairy dust

"Well done to you sir!!

Ive been verified, friended, i've chatted on the cams, posted in the forum, enlightened, entertained, raised the spirits of those feeling low, and even prevented someone from committing a truly terrible act.......and as i said sir, nowt!

I'm starting to believe the old gypsy crone with one eye and a stinking raven may have been right after all..... "

we just checked out your profile - and may we suggest you broaden your horizons a litte by increasing your preferred age range we are in our mid 40's and just started to explore others as we love having fun hun

"Well done to you sir!!

I'm starting to believe the old gypsy crone with one eye and a stinking raven may have been right after all..... we just checked out your profile - and may we suggest you broaden your horizons a litte by increasing your preferred age range we are in our mid 40's and just started to explore others as we love having fun hun "

Totally agree! Capping it at 40 wont find you much as I'v noticed a lot of 40+ singles/couples.

Funny enough I prefer older! Would love to meet a 40/50 mature couple!!

Tonbridge

lol yep.. I'm 44 in a couple of weeks xx

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Well done to you sir!!

I'm starting to believe the old gypsy crone with one eye and a stinking raven may have been right after all..... "

Try expanding your profile and getting rid of the tattoo pic (as I assume it isn't you) and adding some of yourself. Them visit a club and meet people face to face. Makes a huge difference x

Tonbridge

Will back up the club visit!! Thats where I got chatting with the OP. We'll be having fun soon

» Add a new message to this topic