FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Why dont people reply to messages ?

Why dont people reply to messages ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I've recently joined fab, although when my wife used to join in we were on a number of other sites for many years. Althought I appreciate it's more difficult to get interest as a guy meeting on his own, I can't quite see why around 90% of people don't even bother to say no thanks. Is that normal here?

Oh and I know what it's like to get loads of replies as I handled the messages when we advertised for guys. Always politely declined if not interested though.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It can be a long job! I have a polite sorry if I don't reply on my profile, so if someone had read it before messaging me I'm apologising in advance!!

After having several really nasty retorts for politely declining guys and couples in the past who I wasn't interested in I now sadly am in the read and block or ignore club.

Its hurtful to be called all horrid names cos you're not attracted to someone, i don't get any of that any longer.

And at least if youre blocked it says all you need to know x

Think of the amount of messages single women and couples must get on here every day, they probably just don't have time to reply to those they aren't interested in, after all they're busy messaging those they are interested in and doing other things in their lives.

I wouldn't let it bother you, it's not like professing your love to your childhood sweetheart, you send a message, they don't reply, you shrug your shoulders and message someone else. I'm sure you'll get a reply soon enough

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Think of the amount of messages single women and couples must get on here every day, they probably just don't have time to reply to those they aren't interested in, after all they're busy messaging those they are interested in and doing other things in their lives.

I wouldn't let it bother you, it's not like professing your love to your childhood sweetheart, you send a message, they don't reply, you shrug your shoulders and message someone else. I'm sure you'll get a reply soon enough "

The mans got it in one