FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Very new to this !!

Very new to this !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lap an Tickle OP   Couple  over a year ago

sunderland

Not entirely sure why I joined cos I am inundated with single guys just wanting to meet and fuck without having even chatted first lol ..

I was in a boring 18 yr marriage and I led a very boring sex life .. i want to learn new stuff .. exspecially the ability to squirt lol .. even DP eventually once I become more conident .

My profile is pretty strict ! any tips would be appeciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

All the single ladies - esp when have that little tag that says "new" will attract all and sundry.

Just respond to the ones who do appeal to you and build your relations from there - there are alot of genuine single males on the site - just gotta out the ones who arent.

Happy swinging and hope you find what you looking for AND some

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hun keep with the great ladies of this site they will put ya straight lol

Sit back and enjoy the attention

Take ya time and welcome to the madhouse

Good luck xx

By *eppoch1970Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Keep your self respect!! If you don't, you can feel like an un-paid prostitute on this kind of website.

I'm only here because I am (in-between) relationships at present, I do not really class myself as a "swinger", for one I am REALLY single and thankfully VERY child-free and when I am in relationships I have loving, totally monogamous ones. & this kind of site is a contradiction for that kind of living(I know people will hate me for saying that)but that is how I feel.

It can be good if like me, a person is coming off the shelf after a few years of gathering dust while single, and using old, dormant skills :P & boosting my confidence by getting feedback that I haven't "lost" it lol.

I can't "play" with just anybody. I really do need some kind of click or attraction. For me there is no point in going yuck silently when a person comes through the door, I will not get aroused and I'm just putting a show on. & as Dame Shirley puts it "Yes Tonight, I gave the greatest performance of my life". Get in tune with your inner self and find out what YOUR needs and wants are, not what other people might want FROM you. At our ages, don't people-please, do it FOR you. & build up your confidence to say NO!. A lot of men ARE bastards, even the dead ones ROFL We just have to sift through the rubbish until we find the nice ones. So take care and I wish you well and hug for joining the site x.

"Keep your self respect!! If you don't, you can feel like an un-paid prostitute on this kind of website.

I'm only here because I am (in-between) relationships at present, I do not really class myself as a "swinger", for one I am REALLY single and thankfully VERY child-free and when I am in relationships I have loving, totally monogamous ones. & this kind of site is a contradiction for that kind of living(I know people will hate me for saying that)but that is how I feel.

It can be good if like me, a person is coming off the shelf after a few years of gathering dust while single, and using old, dormant skills :P & boosting my confidence by getting feedback that I haven't "lost" it lol.

I can't "play" with just anybody. I really do need some kind of click or attraction. For me there is no point in going yuck silently when a person comes through the door, I will not get aroused and I'm just putting a show on. & as Dame Shirley puts it "Yes Tonight, I gave the greatest performance of my life". Get in tune with your inner self and find out what YOUR needs and wants are, not what other people might want FROM you. At our ages, don't people-please, do it FOR you. & build up your confidence to say NO!. A lot of men ARE bastards, even the dead ones ROFL We just have to sift through the rubbish until we find the nice ones. So take care and I wish you well and hug for joining the site x. "

There isnt a clapping smiley but I really liked what you said there ... xxx

Well you've come to the right place cos after 30 yrs of having boring sex, with the occasional odd smattering of 3 and 4 sums, ive finally managed to squirt though im more of a gusher, have to change the bedlinen quite often

As to the single guys, I'm afraid you will have to sift through the desperate guys for the genuine guys and there are a few on here that are really genuine

hi there and welcome to the mad house

be careful who you reply to as once you have you will have to block them individually after if you don't like them work through the messages and pick who you wish to meet delete the rest and once you have a few to meet then go to you settings and block sgl guys that way when you want one you just go to browse option and search for one as for squirting my ex b/f taught me he is very good he lives in hinckley i will get his log name if you want it to see if he can get you squirting

good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic