FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi people x

Hi people x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *DSR OP   Man  over a year ago

leicester

I usually start a new site with a joke but this time I am going to write more of a personal experience thing...

I have been told by someone on this place, so I joined here... & So far from just reading this forum you all seem like really interesting people, I hope i will be made to feel welcome :D xx

I am still on a few other sites right now, but my main one has got to the point where I am very disliked except for a select few (I am just being honest since i am very honst even if it doesn't always pay to be so lol) I am very friendly, but i tend to be to honest most of the time... So when someone asks me something i usually tell them how it is, and because there is so much hate between some people they usually end up with things they never wanted to hear and it can cause hassle... Well lol Big groups of people generally over power one single male and I don't really feel welcome there anymore... But one journey ends as a new one begins x I hope that the same mistakes won't happen here (Since some of the previous stuff is my fault, while allot of it I feel isn't my fault at all) I know this message is not going to win me any friends from the offset... But in time you will read my posts and I hope you will enjoy them, and enjoy me also. I like to be in a friendly atmosphere & I always stay true to my beliefs, even though i do listen to advice and reform my personal philosphy's... Since at the end of the day it is very easy to lose site of self awarness when times are difficult x

Well :D hehe I am currently finishing the last year of my degree in music technology (So very busy right now) & I have realized that these sites can be very addictive... So, I am not going to be on here very often but I will always find time for a post or two a day.

I hope to make loads of friends, maybe swap a few msn details with people... & just have fun :d Life is fun and so if virtual experience too.

So let's make fun :D

peace

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome.....

You do sound like a lot of fun and I'm sure you'll find it here too.

leicester

"Welcome.....

You do sound like a lot of fun and I'm sure you'll find it here too."

:D thank you both very much for the kind welcome... I have been reading some of your posts during my travels through and around the site (Waiting for those grueling 72 hours to go away arrggg) lol & I hope to read many more in the future. Thanks

Kisses xx

xx

Forum Mod

Hiya and welcome

Lets hope you have more fun on here...sense of humour always welcome and nearly always needed

leicester

"Hiya and welcome

Lets hope you have more fun on here...sense of humour always welcome and nearly always needed "

Very warm welcome... thank you xxx

See you around x

welcome welcome welcome...hope the others have mentioned my small fee so I dont kick ya on the kiss or kick thread LOL

leicester

"welcome welcome welcome...hope the others have mentioned my small fee so I dont kick ya on the kiss or kick thread LOL"

Well i never :P pmsl... I would send you a kiss sweetheart but you will have to earn it first... So how tall are you again lol Ok ok ok, I give in here xxx there you are xxxx A few more for your sweetness & funny xxxxxx

But don't tell the entire forum or they will all want one aswell tehehe

Now on that one I might just be going completely sideways lol

Take care and I will be writing a few comments a day until uni ends & I am free to spam this site like it's never been spanked before :D yay lol

Peace

xx

» Add a new message to this topic