FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Getting Verifications

Getting Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I'm not having much luck getting verified. I find myself in a bit of a catch 22. Any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Chat room cam on.

Post a meet request for a coffee social to get verified.

Attend a social. Ample going on see forums.

Attend a club & ask the staff to verify you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all, I'm not having much luck getting verified. I find myself in a bit of a catch 22. Any suggestions?"

If by catch 22, you mean that you think your lack of verifications is holding you back - are you sure?

Other than that, don't kid yourself that signing up to this site makes you a swinger. Get out and meet people at clubs and socials.

You are right it's very hard when you are not verified. I was on here a few years ago and once I got verified a hell of a lot more people would message me back and take me seriously. Now it is the opposite, I have been let down twice over the months by diffrent couples. But that is part and parcel of the site I suppose, you just have to stick with it

Expand your profile, tell us more about yourself, your likes & what you're looking for, it doesn't say very much at the moment x

"Hi all, I'm not having much luck getting verified. I find myself in a bit of a catch 22. Any suggestions?"

Sex change, turn gay\bi ?

Write a profile and move the cock pics into private, then you can send them if anyone wants to see them

I am having the same trouble so all of the advice on here is great thanks guys

"Hi all, I'm not having much luck getting verified. I find myself in a bit of a catch 22. Any suggestions?

If by catch 22, you mean that you think your lack of verifications is holding you back - are you sure?

Other than that, don't kid yourself that signing up to this site makes you a swinger. Get out and meet people at clubs and socials."

So this!

Same here to getting verified was on here a couple of years ago under different name used to chat loads of people, moved from personal swingers to here ! Can anyone help ?

» Add a new message to this topic