FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > why does no one read profiles

why does no one read profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

So i used to use this site yonks ago but is it me or has it got worse with the fake people on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi, I have had a few fakers but generally most people are sincere. Maybe your profile read differently last time you seem to not want to meet men and not even talk to men over 43. I understand why but It may make you seem a little aggressive. We are all here for fun after all. Good luck. Charlie x

"Hi all

So i used to use this site yonks ago but is it me or has it got worse with the fake people on here?"

Consider it your own auto-filter.

Those that cant be bothered to read your profile, just wont get anywhere with you.

Block and move on.

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Hi all

So i used to use this site yonks ago but is it me or has it got worse with the fake people on here?"

The site has gained a lot of popularity and thus gained more bad elements I think FAB is currently in a bit of a drive fore more picture moderators and stuff so this should hopefully alleviate the issues but yes you need to be careful and do what what we do if someone cant be bothered to read your profile then dont bother to send a reply

Mine says not meeting anyone new right now. How many men say great profile.. I will let you guess

Haha

Thanks all yeah thank god for the block button lol

Welcome back btw

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hi, I have had a few fakers but generally most people are sincere. Maybe your profile read differently last time you seem to not want to meet men and not even talk to men over 43. I understand why but It may make you seem a little aggressive. We are all here for fun after all. Good luck. Charlie x"

Why is not wanting to meet men over 43 aggressive pray tell. Do we need to change our preferences to have fun?!!

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Haha

Thanks all yeah thank god for the block button lol"

I worry we are going to hit the limit :

"Hi, I have had a few fakers but generally most people are sincere. Maybe your profile read differently last time you seem to not want to meet men and not even talk to men over 43. I understand why but It may make you seem a little aggressive. We are all here for fun after all. Good luck. Charlie x"

I'm really failling to see what is aggressive about the OP's profile?

Aggresive lol

Its just my personal taste,ive seen some profiles staying size,colour,age even height preference im guessing his over 43 lol

I do read profiles but if I'm honest I choose to message people because I'm attracted to them by there pics not what's on there profile I can get what there about when I chat to them but what do I no isn't working for me lol

"Hi, I have had a few fakers but generally most people are sincere. Maybe your profile read differently last time you seem to not want to meet men and not even talk to men over 43. I understand why but It may make you seem a little aggressive. We are all here for fun after all. Good luck. Charlie x

I'm really failling to see what is aggressive about the OP's profile?"

Me too, perhaps someone was peeved that they were out of her age preference

» Add a new message to this topic