FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Getting noticed

Getting noticed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I'm new to this, although been here a few times before but after a day or two came off as looked to intimidating. Well I'm back but how do you actually get noticed. Seems like there is hell of a lot of top notch blokes on here but would expected to get more women than guys look at me but seems not. Is the ratio guys to girls so high that there is so much choice ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

best way to get noticed is to take part in the forums, let people know what a nice guy you are.

"Hi all

I'm new to this, although been here a few times before but after a day or two came off as looked to intimidating. Well I'm back but how do you actually get noticed. Seems like there is hell of a lot of top notch blokes on here but would expected to get more women than guys look at me but seems not. Is the ratio guys to girls so high that there is so much choice ?"

The simple answer is yes there is so much choice, get yourself known and learn to play "the game" via socials and Parties would be my advice

marjorie Proops

"Hi all

I'm new to this, although been here a few times before but after a day or two came off as looked to intimidating. Well I'm back but how do you actually get noticed. Seems like there is hell of a lot of top notch blokes on here but would expected to get more women than guys look at me but seems not. Is the ratio guys to girls so high that there is so much choice ?

The simple answer is yes there is so much choice, get yourself known and learn to play "the game" via socials and Parties would be my advice

marjorie Proops

"

Spot on advice Marj

"Hi all

marjorie Proops

Spot on advice Marj "

I should have stayed at the Sunday Sport

Best way is to run bollock naked down the local high st. Im sure there be fabbers there shopping...that will get you noticed my friend

Thanks all for the advice, I'll try the suggestion from Mr Spank first, bound to grab attention that way

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

That is a cruel thing to say!!

The guy is being serious .

Who in their right mind in this day and age would want to get arrested.

I too would appreciate some constructive views in this matter

Those who tell us to run naked through the high street D I Y

Im having the same prob ! Really hard to get noticed . Try uploading new pics and changing ya status ive found it helps alittle!!!!

I'll be honest your user name would put me off. As would your status. Beyond that your profile says nothing and 1 pretty poor picture.

To stand any chance of being noticed you need to make a lot more of an effort

"I'll be honest your user name would put me off. As would your status. Beyond that your profile says nothing and 1 pretty poor picture.

To stand any chance of being noticed you need to make a lot more of an effort"

Its true, you get out of this site what you put in. Put in nothing you get nothing out, put in the effort and it may take time but things will start to gradually improve and you'll get more meets.

Personally, I would take out the bit about being a time waster, you could try contacting a female as with the amount of men on here they don't often come to you and get a meet under your belt to prove you aren't a time waster, but that's just my opinion and what do I know.

Goodluck

I get the same more male or bisexual attention! I mail and get no reply alot aswell,I think it's part of being male on a site like this.after all boobs bring bonuses

You should also try to have a fantastic avatar pic, something like chellesterfem's.

Wish i had a clevage like hers, makes me want to do the 'motorboat' everytime i see it.

Back to you, yours would have to be a manly version obviously and not just a pic of your pecs. Just a 'killer' avatar thats all.

Anyway off to perve chellesterfem's profile........ again

Cheers all, well took some of your advice and changed a few things.

Learn something new every day on here, sure there's plenty more to come. Lets see how I get on now.

Thanks again

Im in the same position as you..but what does make me laugh is most ladys wont reply without a face pic even though thay don't have one either ..lol

"Im in the same position as you..but what does make me laugh is most ladys wont reply without a face pic even though thay don't have one either ..lol "

I find that massively annoying, especially from women who don't even have any photos at all, never mind a face pic!

"You should also try to have a fantastic avatar pic, something like chellesterfem's.

Wish i had a clevage like hers, makes me want to do the 'motorboat' everytime i see it.

Back to you, yours would have to be a manly version obviously and not just a pic of your pecs. Just a 'killer' avatar thats all.

"

Only just seen this!! Thank you and you perve away all you like

be nice and be patient is my advice

By *tokerboyMan  over a year ago

leeds

Why is it so hard to get a reply wot am i doing wrong i mean im a nice bloke down to earth wsoh why isnt it working

[Removed by poster at 28/01/14 19:08:21]

"You should also try to have a fantastic avatar pic, something like chellesterfem's.

Only just seen this!! Thank you and you perve away all you like "

WOW Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I second the motor boating! Let's all go perve...

Only just seen this!! Thank you and you perve away all you like "

I wanna motorboat them too

"Im in the same position as you..but what does make me laugh is most ladys wont reply without a face pic even though thay don't have one either ..lol

I find that massively annoying, especially from women who don't even have any photos at all, never mind a face pic!"

believe me, some face pics would put you off ! sometimes its best to imagine how beautiful someone is

Well I'm now chatting to a few ladies on here, although I have had to make first contact, not complaining though, its all good. Now all I need is for a hot 20 sumthing who likes the older more mature guy to show her a good time to get in touch as so far no luck in that area.

"best way to get noticed is to take part in the forums, let people know what a nice guy you are.

"

this

You can always include a face pic with your message but keep it on your private list. I'm also in the same boat and I noticed that if you haven't had a meet in the first couple of months their not interested anyway. It's a hard life just keep trying.

I saw your profile after looking on this thread.

U have clear face pics and they look good

go to a few social events and have fun x

"I saw your profile after looking on this thread.

go to a few social events and have fun x "

Thank you kindly

I will investigate ones local x

Thank you kindly

I will investigate ones local x "

if u was closer i might have been tempted

hello every one.

question for you all, how many of you have made friends with people on this site and have stayed good friends. this might be a swingers site but is it a good site to make up some very good friendship along the way.

Thank you kindly

I will investigate ones local x

if u was closer i might have been tempted "

Well I would not of said no. Its a bit of problem on here anyway as there is virtually no locals I can see and a handful within 15 miles then your looking 30-40 miles plus, well so far anyway. You could always invite me as friend, it all helps and I'll blow you a special kiss too.

» Add a new message to this topic