FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi all advice please.

Hi all advice please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isterwjf OP   Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Hi all I hope everyone is well. My name is Misterwjf (Wayne) I used to be here as part of a couple but due to the unforseen I'm now here as a single. I do have a problem tho. I am finding it hard getting females interested in meet's. I'm begining to think that the meet's we had as a couple just wanted her not me as I'm not the best looking or vwd. What can I do? Please help with advice if you can

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingjayMan  over a year ago

exeter

It's true, I had it the other way round, I contacted people as a single male but my face didn't fit, come back with a Fuck buddy as a couple and boom people that had turned me down contacted me asking fir a meet, it's like they were taking one for the team just to get their hands on my female friend!! It won't change, unless ur black with a huge cock then just give up!

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Hi all I hope everyone is well. My name is Misterwjf (Wayne) I used to be here as part of a couple but due to the unforseen I'm now here as a single. I do have a problem tho. I am finding it hard getting females interested in meet's. I'm begining to think that the meet's we had as a couple just wanted her not me as I'm not the best looking or vwd. What can I do? Please help with advice if you can"
i think you are prob right in what you say

Middlesbrough

I know its hard for single bloke's but surely there are single women that want single men. My ex was a great girl but she got me into swinging and she was bi so had the best of both worlds

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all I hope everyone is well. My name is Misterwjf (Wayne) I used to be here as part of a couple but due to the unforseen I'm now here as a single. I do have a problem tho. I am finding it hard getting females interested in meet's. I'm begining to think that the meet's we had as a couple just wanted her not me as I'm not the best looking or vwd. What can I do? Please help with advice if you can"

Simples, your going after the wrong sex, pop a dress and some panties on, you will have men lining up for a meet

The irony is that with so many single guys to chose from single ladies are going to go for the one who moans that they can't get a meet.

Middlesbrough

"The irony is that with so many single guys to chose from single ladies are going to go for the one who moans that they can't get a meet."
. I'm moaning like hell & still can't get a meet lol. I never say I'm the best looking or the 'biggest' bloke out there but I know what to do & I love doing it but alas still nothing

"It's true, I had it the other way round, I contacted people as a single male but my face didn't fit, come back with a Fuck buddy as a couple and boom people that had turned me down contacted me asking fir a meet, it's like they were taking one for the team just to get their hands on my female friend!! It won't change, unless ur black with a huge cock then just give up!"

Because the only men to do well on here are BBC? Seriously...

Maybe the self-pitying and somewhat needy profile is the problem? Or are you hoping for a sympathy shag?

I've been on here as a couple and a single and yes it is true that some couples lose interest when you become a single male but is that not totally understandable? And being single can open up opportunities that weren't there as a couple, it's swings and roundabouts.

"Hi all I hope everyone is well. My name is Misterwjf (Wayne) I used to be here as part of a couple but due to the unforseen I'm now here as a single. I do have a problem tho. I am finding it hard getting females interested in meet's. I'm begining to think that the meet's we had as a couple just wanted her not me as I'm not the best looking or vwd. What can I do? Please help with advice if you can

Maybe the self-pitying and somewhat needy profile is the problem? Or are you hoping for a sympathy shag?

I've been on here as a couple and a single and yes it is true that some couples lose interest when you become a single male but is that not totally understandable? And being single can open up opportunities that weren't there as a couple, it's swings and roundabouts.

"

Middlesbrough

I have changed my profile a tad & made it shorter. Maybe that will help a little.

By *r magicaMan  over a year ago

grimsby

hi this site is not as good as its cracked out to be .us single men do struggle on here .as I do .I suggest you go to a few socials an clubs it works for some .but it is a struggle in general

Middlesbrough

"hi this site is not as good as its cracked out to be .us single men do struggle on here .as I do .I suggest you go to a few socials an clubs it works for some .but it is a struggle in general "
Thank's for the advice my friend

By *pplecrunchWoman  over a year ago

Yeovil

Sometimes it happens to single females as well. I was on here with a guy agess ago. Met a couple had good times together but as soon as I became single they didn't want to know me. She just wanted the guy I was with.

Middlesbrough

"Sometimes it happens to single females as well. I was on here with a guy agess ago. Met a couple had good times together but as soon as I became single they didn't want to know me. She just wanted the guy I was with. "
I wouldn't think it would be hard for a single female. Oi have just had a private message saying that she was a single female that found it hard & now is coming off fab after meeting her sould mate on here. Now that would be good.

By *ruffles2012Couple  over a year ago

Newport

The biggest problem here is the site...

Its a site for a certain kind of lifestyle , not a dating site , people seem to think that you can get your soul partner on here , but no way , It's a swinging site and by definition of the word means its for two.... Mr Truffles....

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"The biggest problem here is the site...

Its a site for a certain kind of lifestyle , not a dating site , people seem to think that you can get your soul partner on here , but no way , It's a swinging site and by definition of the word means its for two.... Mr Truffles...."

Well I am single and like many other single fems, and males I do very well thanks. So it's not just for couples

Unfortunately my friend it is a buyers market. All I can suggest is perseverance wins the day, just relax about the situation as getting frustrated will just spoil your expectations of being on here as a single male.

I like many single males on here struggled at first but I've found that posting in the forums has its benefits and just keep messaging people...........good things cone to those who wait!!!

Best of luck!

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

I'm single lady and I've had a great time and I only meet single guys .. Keep positive , chatting , laughing and getting to know someone a little first is the key here . In my experience it proves for a more successful meet . A lady is more likely to meet someone with a good outlook , who can make her laugh . It's not about looks or size . I've met all kinds . It can also be about good timing. Your time will come and stop complaining . Good luck .

By *hynewguy2012Man  over a year ago

dartford

Patience is a key.

It will happen mate.

Just be yourself be honest and have a laugh.

What's that saying?

All good things comes to those that wait.

Enjoy the site for what it is and stick with it.

Good luck

By *hynewguy2012Man  over a year ago

dartford

Some one beat me to it with that saying lol

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

Quote:

"The irony is that with so many single guys to chose from single ladies are going to go for the one who moans that they can't get a meet."

She is absolutely right. There are females in here with few lines profile no pics demanding a whole book email and pics...lol Law of big numbers my friend. Patient is a virtue you will get in there.

Couples like to ensure all involved have fun and not just one of them, it has nothing to do with them targetting your ex partner.

Despite the the very vocal minority on these forums, most of whom are single if you take time to read ALL the couples profiles in your area you will realise that the majority do not want single males for the reason i stated above.

My advise is if you want some action then go to a greedy girl or Bukkake event, there you will met the couples that will be happy to meet you.

On teh other hand if its a partner you are after then you would do better on a site more tailored to that where the numbers wont be against you. Better still get out there and meet people.

These days for single bloke it has become a numbers game, and just do what i did, meet lots of people, have some great times, learn about yourself in the process and if swinging is so important to you then tell your dates from the outset. I was astonished at the amount of women that are open to the idea, at least some of them dont slap you

Like you i was in a swinging relationship in the past, tried as a single guy and hated it as i did not want to play the numbers game. Played the dating game for a few years and found a few females interested, until finally finally i found compatibility on all levels.

Quite frankly its shit being a single guy on a swinging site... parties and clubs are your best way ahead until you find a new partner.

Well I've been on here for about 6 weeks and it's been hard going. I thought it would be easy to chat then a meet. Its even harder trying to get people to chat never mind a meet as soon as i say im married with permission they dont reply . But thats cool I respect that. But I will keep at it.

One thing I'm is always honest

Man up and get on with it. Sympathy shags are a rarity in the wonderful world of FAB

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Wayne, take some time out to study other MENS profiles, until you learn what sounds really good.......... then follow their example by rewriting your own profile to suit.

Also your pictures are doing you no favours...... Get some new ones done by somebody who knows how to use a camera to your best advantage!

» Add a new message to this topic