FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > women

women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right no doubt this is a long running gripe and all that. I'm not new to this but it's all frustrating. What EXACTLY do women expect / want in a message? I have sent messages that are polite...non sexual...just normal introductory messages. I always attach a photo. Yet straight to delete a good 90% go. 8% left as read and the other 2% are either a no thanks or rarely a conversation. Yet I see dozens of statuses complaining off arsehole men.....non genuines....men that dont know how to talk to women...blah blah blah. Maybe giving time to the ones who do show respect and are polite may shock you a bit. I know the ratio is well in the womens favour and all that as well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ps I always read a profile and try to include something from it in my first message as well.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can understand your frustration, however this sort of post isn't going to do you ant favours.

There are loads of reasons people don't reply, but usually it's because you aren't what they are looking for. Most women get a fair few messages a day, they simply don't have time to reply to everyone. I do reply to every message I get however 95% of the time it is a thanks but no thanks as they aren't what I'm looking for or haven't read my profile properly.

As you said it's a numbers game and men dramatically out number the women on here so we are fortunate enough to be very picky.

Just relax, enjoy the site and give it time.

Thanks for your reply Minxy. This post cant make it any worse lol. I have been on the sister site to this for over 4 years...time doesn't help. As for what the woman is after if I didnt fit there requirements I wouldnt message them. Whats the point? Fair play to you though for replying regardless. More like yourself would be great

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Thanks for your reply Minxy. This post cant make it any worse lol. I have been on the sister site to this for over 4 years...time doesn't help. As for what the woman is after if I didnt fit there requirements I wouldnt message them. Whats the point? Fair play to you though for replying regardless. More like yourself would be great "

You might fit what they are looking for on paper but maybe the attraction isn't there?

"Thanks for your reply Minxy. This post cant make it any worse lol. I have been on the sister site to this for over 4 years...time doesn't help. As for what the woman is after if I didnt fit there requirements I wouldnt message them. Whats the point? Fair play to you though for replying regardless. More like yourself would be great

You might fit what they are looking for on paper but maybe the attraction isn't there? "

I must be as ugly as punched putty then is all I can say lol

Kent

"Thanks for your reply Minxy. This post cant make it any worse lol. I have been on the sister site to this for over 4 years...time doesn't help. As for what the woman is after if I didnt fit there requirements I wouldnt message them. Whats the point? Fair play to you though for replying regardless. More like yourself would be great

You might fit what they are looking for on paper but maybe the attraction isn't there?

I must be as ugly as punched putty then is all I can say lol"

Lots of people read profiles as well before deciding to message back, yours isn't very informative.

Ive changed my profile. Originally it had more about me. What I wanted to try..clubs ect. But it was still the same outcome. So I went for a less is more approach. Maybe they'd come chat to me see what im after and what I like. But alas nope.

Look im not here for the 'woe is me' factor nor do I expect to be inundated with messages. Im not nieve, just pisses you right off with delete after delete after delete.

Kent

"Ive changed my profile. Originally it had more about me. What I wanted to try..clubs ect. But it was still the same outcome. So I went for a less is more approach. Maybe they'd come chat to me see what im after and what I like. But alas nope.

Look im not here for the 'woe is me' factor nor do I expect to be inundated with messages. Im not nieve, just pisses you right off with delete after delete after delete. "

You've only been on here 2 weeks though you can't of given it much chance?

"Thanks for your reply Minxy. This post cant make it any worse lol. I have been on the sister site to this for over 4 years...time doesn't help. As for what the woman is after if I didnt fit there requirements I wouldnt message them. Whats the point? Fair play to you though for replying regardless. More like yourself would be great "

What sister site ?

By *istress v in yorksCouple  over a year ago

south Yorkshire

You have no public photos, if Heinz sold their tins with a plain label with just text would it sell as well? If someone hasn't time to reply to the masses of messages do you think the profile without photos will make her want to reply? Quite often it's not work the effort to ask for photos. If they do reply and ask for photos a LOT of men think a reply is a guaranteed meet. Try and see your profile from a woman's point of view x

I was on here before under a different name for a lot longer.

"You have no public photos, if Heinz sold their tins with a plain label with just text would it sell as well? If someone hasn't time to reply to the masses of messages do you think the profile without photos will make her want to reply? Quite often it's not work the effort to ask for photos. If they do reply and ask for photos a LOT of men think a reply is a guaranteed meet. Try and see your profile from a woman's point of view x"

as I said I always attach photos to the messages I send. I wouldnt expect a reply if I had no photos. Thats obvious.

inbox me gilly and I'll tell you. I dont think your allowed web addressws in here are you?

What sort of pics are you sending?

I only send a face pic with my first message. No cock shots.

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

It takes seconds to type thanks but no thanks

"It takes seconds to type thanks but no thanks "

I couldn't agree more. Seems in different parts of the country people respond in different ways too. I got blocked by a local 'lady' this evening, when a simple 'thanks but no thanks' would have done, after she'd put up a 'who wants me?' message as her status. Manners cost nothing, but a lot of younger women on here think they don't need to use them...however the ones worth meeting DO. Gripe over, it's a generally good site, but its only as good as the people on it. Fortunately I have a few good friends on here, and have learned that you take the rough with the smooth.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I admit, I always read a profile before even opening a message, if the profile is poor more than likely the message will be as well.

Plus I haven't got time contacting the guys I'm not interested in would rather concentrate on the one's I am.

So just because you had more profile information before, I still think if a profile is lazy then so is the sender! Sorry!

south Yorkshire

"It takes seconds to type thanks but no thanks

Then you get the 'but why not' if a person clearly hasn't read a profile and clearly isn't what you're looking for why should the get a reply? Quite often a no thanks generates more mail. Men who insist on that they should find a female friend on here and give their mail box a go. I try to reply to all messages but right now I have over a hundred unread messages. Most of those will be from men who simply can't read. My age settings are set that if you're out of the age I'm looking for it pops up the message. Does that stop older men asking to meet? Even tho' my profile says it and a message pops up? Nope.them I reply with thanks but you're not what I'm looking for. ....then the whole circus starts again.

I couldn't agree more. Seems in different parts of the country people respond in different ways too. I got blocked by a local 'lady' this evening, when a simple 'thanks but no thanks' would have done, after she'd put up a 'who wants me?' message as her status. Manners cost nothing, but a lot of younger women on here think they don't need to use them...however the ones worth meeting DO. Gripe over, it's a generally good site, but its only as good as the people on it. Fortunately I have a few good friends on here, and have learned that you take the rough with the smooth."

south Yorkshire

I don't have my settings set up that anyone out of age range is blocked because although I might not want to meet them people do contact me.I don't want to block those who may want to comment about a post or ask a question. Don't forget the classic lines I'm sick of hearing. ...we're all the same height lying down! God lover a trier! Getting down off my soap box now x

» Add a new message to this topic