FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > meet help

meet help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I the only guy who isnt getting anywhere on this site I read peoples profiles im polite but all that seems to be interested are gay guys and ts/tv what do women expect from a message seriously =/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oetic licenceCouple  over a year ago

Darley Dale

"Am I the only guy who isnt getting anywhere on this site I read peoples profiles im polite but all that seems to be interested are gay guys and ts/tv what do women expect from a message seriously =/ "

Women and couples get so much attention that you need to find a way in. Something different, not one line, not copy and paste. Remember your one in dozens that are messaging us so you need to stand out.... In a good way. And be patient

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You seem to be marketing yourself on nothing more than being a BBC. Problem is most people want something more substantial.

"You seem to be marketing yourself on nothing more than being a BBC. Problem is most people want something more substantial. "

and the pictures arent that fantastic

Sky remote

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any suggestions then

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Your profile makes you sound lazy. This is what I want. I'm only going to wink you, if you want more write me a message.

Why should we make an effort if you clearly can't be arsed?

"Any suggestions then "

why should we bother to try help you when you arent bothered in helping yourself

I assume you haven't tried the attaching a cock shot and saying 'wanna suck on this beauty ?' approach yet ?

I've heard it can be very effective

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

Maybe you should read the post in the lounge titled.... becoming a great fabber

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

As youre asking if youre the only single guy in your situation, it doesnt sound like you have read and looked around the forums much to try find out. I dont have much to add to the others comments here. Your profile does not read like you have much to offer, so if your messages of introduction follow the same pattern, it probably wont seem very appealing. At the risk of using a cliche, this is not the place where we all drop our panties, just because someone has a cock. Your friends list is very long, perhaps you could learn from them? Otherwise get out into the world of swinging and work at it. No pain, no gain.

By *ighornysquirterCouple  over a year ago

Folkestone

If your not into tv why does ur profile say u r? The pictures could be a lot better and from ur wright up I got u want a red head to dominate you and do all the work sounds lazy to me. If you want more meets then find out what women are into read more profiles ect it all helps

» Add a new message to this topic