FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > 3sum with bicurious couples

3sum with bicurious couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asygoing39 OP   Man  over a year ago

nn

I'm looking to try my first any tips that can be passed on would be grateful. Need to secure my first NSA meet in this so please hit me up with some hints and tips

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cankeepMan  over a year ago

Norwich

"I'm looking to try my first any tips that can be passed on would be grateful. Need to secure my first NSA meet in this so please hit me up with some hints and tips "

First step mate is to allow couples to find you: you don't have looking for m/f on your profile, so people won't find you when doing a search for men looking for m/f couples!

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

You need to add that to your profile and if you're bi curious then put that too!

Mrs Dirty

By *asygoing39 OP   Man  over a year ago

nn

Ty too you both

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Also add some public pics, as people wont hunt you down begging to see your privates. If youre a little curious then consider meeting a similar guy, so you can confirm its for you. Some couples may be hesitant to meet someone who may not deliver the goods for them. And this is especially true as alot of guys tell couples they are bi just to get to meet them and then cry off any male-male contact. It would help you if you were clear on what stuff you may do with a guy, to find a match.

» Add a new message to this topic