FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Laid back, Londoner - Harder than expected to get meets!

Laid back, Londoner - Harder than expected to get meets!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

I welcome you all to read my profile .

I'm very laid back and am a big fan of no-strings, discreet sex (one-on-one, threesomes, orgies/gangbangs...) but, despite this, it seems to be quite hard to actually get any meets or even replies!

A lot of people on here also seem to have been 'traumatised' by sex with people around my age and think 'older is better' .

Oh well. Wish me luck everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Hi everyone,

I welcome you all to read my profile .

I'm very laid back and am a big fan of no-strings, discreet sex (one-on-one, threesomes, orgies/gangbangs...) but, despite this, it seems to be quite hard to actually get any meets or even replies!

A lot of people on here also seem to have been 'traumatised' by sex with people around my age and think 'older is better' .

Oh well. Wish me luck everyone "

Good luck!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Good luck hun x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely, at 19, i am 30 yrs older than you so yes prefer my own age group plus at 3-4hrs away, not something i couldnt afford.

However there are women on here that do like them young though i think you maybe a little too young good luck though

"Good luck! "

Thanks _b430

"Good luck hun x"

Thanks, and you!

"Absolutely, at 19, i am 30 yrs older than you so yes prefer my own age group plus at 3-4hrs away, not something i couldnt afford.

However there are women on here that do like them young though i think you maybe a little too young good luck though"

I see where you're coming from but when people in their 20s and 30s don't even give someone like me a chance it makes it quite hard. I respect that it IS their choice though.

In that case, maybe I'll have to wait a few years. Thanks for the good luck

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Looking in London??

Took me while, but I've finally taken the bait ... and am moving

Thing is you want verified people only, the verified people probably want verified people too...as you're not verified...!!!!

You can't have it both ways!

"Thing is you want verified people only, the verified people probably want verified people too...as you're not verified...!!!!

You can't have it both ways! "

I AM photo verified though... Can't really get the other verifications without interest in me though, can I? :P

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

look at most of the males on here and ask them the same question, and you'll likely get the same answer, it takes time, the ratio of single males to single females if definitely biased towards the male's. as for verification it'll come, you could try the chat rooms where cams are used, and someone could verify you that way to set the ball rolling, then theres the many social nights that people set up to allow others to become better acquainted.

other than that have fun play safe, and be patient

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

try spas and clubs - good luck

hey i am the same age and i know wher your coming from, people of our age tend to only meet couples or people 30 pluss but still that doesn't cancell everyone out. i get the most attention from couples well over my age barrier, however i make the odd exception. your best bet is going to a club because then they actually meet the real you and your personality

Thanks _ouvak, _pecial bb and fuckingreat - good advice from all of you

» Add a new message to this topic