FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > hello

hello

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my name is ? I am rather new to the swing scene but i have had some experience in the scene already. I am a genuine guy who doesnt actually have to talk sex ( that aint the only thing I am interested in ). I am also on this for friendship aswell as rude fun. I like to experiment and try new things quite often, I love fullfilling people's fantasies. I have recently began going to townhouse which I really enjoy. If anybody would like to know more about me check out my profile or either ask on this thread or send me a pm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"my name is ? I am rather new to the swing scene but i have had some experience in the scene already. I am a genuine guy who doesnt actually have to talk sex ( that aint the only thing I am interested in ). I am also on this for friendship aswell as rude fun. I like to experiment and try new things quite often, I love fullfilling people's fantasies. I have recently began going to townhouse which I really enjoy. If anybody would like to know more about me check out my profile or either ask on this thread or send me a pm "

Good morning!

Nice pics. Today I am 36

Hope you get lots of fun x Gran x

By *immy444Man  over a year ago

bristol

hi i am new to this site after a couple of weeks sent loads of messages but very few replies !!! am i doing something wrong ?

I have msn and webcam and want to chat to women before meeting them Any advice people

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"hi i am new to this site after a couple of weeks sent loads of messages but very few replies !!! am i doing something wrong ?

I have msn and webcam and want to chat to women before meeting them Any advice people"

at least you get some replies lol

be patient, get known on the forums or chat rooms as that can sometimes help

havent checked your profile but pics etc help

[Removed by poster at 23/05/10 18:40:20]

19 ia all iam saying

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"19 ia all iam saying "
not far of 20, to be honest i never seem to bother with people my own age, I fit in alot better with older people, which is why my freinds and ex gf's have all been older, being young seems to work in my favour in the swing scene, maybe not so much on the net but in the clubs it does, pluss i do look abit older.

» Add a new message to this topic