FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Virgin here

Virgin here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, yeah I'm a virgin so no need to ask anymore :P. I'm on here I dunno what I'm expecting really, I can be really shy and everything but I enjoy all the talk etc, just never found the right way or person to lose it too and I think over this is best. Get it done and gone, anyways if you wanna know more message me .

J x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile says your still a virgin because your "not arsed about doin anything"? That statement wont help you either..

"Hey, yeah I'm a virgin so no need to ask anymore :P. I'm on here I dunno what I'm expecting really, I can be really shy and everything but I enjoy all the talk etc, just never found the right way or person to lose it too and I think over this is best. Get it done and gone, anyways if you wanna know more message me .

J x"

this isn't the kind of site to lose your virginity, go out and meet someone in the real world. Have some kind of relationship with the person and if the person and timing is right, go for it.

That being said, welcome to the forums and you'll make some great friends

I think your in the wrong place, most people are looking for people who know what they are doing

By *iceduoCouple (FF)  over a year ago

manchester

i would have paid for it by now....

» Add a new message to this topic