FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > fuck buddy

fuck buddy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is there anyone else on here as a couple with a fuck buddy ?? and do people prefer real couples as in marred ? ibecause me and my fuck buddy are setting up a joint profile ,, does it make a difference if a couple doesn't have an emotional bond just a sexual bond

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was and if you play often enough there are connections... As long as you are honest with each other it will work... But honestly ans communications are key x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I was and if you play often enough there are connections... As long as you are honest with each other it will work... But honestly ans communications are key x"

but do other couples prefer real couples ,, does it make a difference ?

"I was and if you play often enough there are connections... As long as you are honest with each other it will work... But honestly ans communications are key x

but do other couples prefer real couples ,, does it make a difference ?"

Some will... Some won't.. depends how good you are together. I was lucky as it was my best friend too... So we were close. X

It's always best to be honest x

I have a couple profile with my best bud and we've successfully met several married couples. A lot depends on you as individuals really.

» Add a new message to this topic