FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Is there any cougars out there...

Is there any cougars out there...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, fairly new to this and not having the best of luck in getting much response. Thought this May be a good way to introduce myself and see if I have any secret toy boy hunters out there!! Lol

I'm from glasgow but have recently relocated to Blackburn, Aberdeen through my job and don't know anyone so I'm using this site as a way of getting to know like minded people just like me.

I'm not just looking for a quick bang and off you go! I am looking for some good chat and some drinks and we will see how things develope. I am straight but I am really liking the idea of meeting and trying new things with couples or groups asking as just single females.

I hope to hear from you soon and see where it goes.

Cheers m x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are" there...

By *lam rockerMan  over a year ago

Tain

""Are" there..."
no, there are none.

Are... Is.... Wouldn't stress yourself over that mate

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Are... Is.... Wouldn't stress yourself over that mate "

Trouble is though, a lot of people do take the ability to spell and construct a grammatically correct sentence as a form of filter, ie. they won't meet people who can't. Therefore, why shoot yourself in the foot? With so much competition, no man can afford to let such obvious and easily solved issues to go unresolved.

Crikey x you enjoy your cougar hunt n take no notice of side trackers xx

Firstly OP wouldn't say you were fairly new as you been on here over a year but seriously why do people pull others over their spelling?!

"Crikey x you enjoy your cougar hunt n take no notice of side trackers xx"

""Are" there..."

Phew thank you. It was hurting.

By *yLongJourneyMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

if there is then ill definitely be in the hunt, if i get anywhere it will be a miracle though

"Crikey x you enjoy your cougar hunt n take no notice of side trackers xx"

isn't a cougar a predator? so if there are(is?) any wouldn't they be looking for the likes of you??

""Are" there..."

drives me mad.

"Firstly OP wouldn't say you were fairly new as you been on here over a year but seriously why do people pull others over their spelling?!"

Grammar police!! There's nothing wrong with his spelling, just used the wrong word but who cares, we all knew what he meant?! Perhaps these people are school teachers lol

""Are" there...

Phew thank you. It was hurting. "

Me too

Cougar is a horrible term, invokes a predatory, merciless killer. Any messages I receive that use the term earn their originator a block

Brighton - even Hove!

The guy was asking for help and lots of forum threads from women say they like a well set out and properly spelt profile, so I was doing the guy a favor by pointing this out. It wasn't a side track; it wasn't grammar police (more spelling police to be bloody pedantic about it).

Brighton - even Hove!

"Firstly OP wouldn't say you were fairly new as you been on here over a year but seriously why do people pull others over their spelling?!"

Because some women prefer a well set out profile and use poor spelling as a filter, ie. If men can't be bothered to have a good profile, the reasoning being that they can't be bothered in other areas too.

He's used "is" instead of "are" and I can only see one spelling mistake in his op (and a capital m where it shouldn't be and a small g for Glasgow if you want to be ultra critical) Hardly crime of the century

"He's used "is" instead of "are" and I can only see one spelling mistake in his op (and a capital m where it shouldn't be and a small g for Glasgow if you want to be ultra critical) Hardly crime of the century "

No it isn't but neither is being, short, married, overweight, pushy or straight but we use those as filters as well when we make choices about who we chat to or meet. Poor spelling and grammar is just as valid a filter as those and many other things

By *uestandpinkCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Could try woburn safari park?

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Firstly OP wouldn't say you were fairly new as you been on here over a year but seriously why do people pull others over their spelling?!

Because some women prefer a well set out profile and use poor spelling as a filter, ie. If men can't be bothered to have a good profile, the reasoning being that they can't be bothered in other areas too. "

the ones you refer to are those that spell every other word wrong or never use punctuation at all, or in fact use text speak or street talk, not the odd mistake here and there, you are just nit picking, op good luck on your search and simply ignore the nit picking spelling police.

"Firstly OP wouldn't say you were fairly new as you been on here over a year but seriously why do people pull others over their spelling?!

Because some women prefer a well set out profile and use poor spelling as a filter, ie. If men can't be bothered to have a good profile, the reasoning being that they can't be bothered in other areas too.

the ones you refer to are those that spell every other word wrong or never use punctuation at all, or in fact use text speak or street talk, not the odd mistake here and there, you are just nit picking, op good luck on your search and simply ignore the nit picking spelling police."

Apologiez. Drive's me mad wen peeps canot spel or uze grammer proper. Intellegence is always something I look for. Each to their own eh?

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

I have one word to describe these semi-literates .. And that one word is bloody annoying.

There y'are!

"Are... Is.... Wouldn't stress yourself over that mate "

Yeah. Why am you bothers with speeling and grammer. No-ones will gonna notis.

Actually dude, on a serious note...people here will bother!

Its funny how a female posted a thread earlier with the incorrect spelling of a word and not one answer mentioned it. Just an observation.

I would say no there aint non lol.

By *elicious43Woman  over a year ago

Wilts

"Are... Is.... Wouldn't stress yourself over that mate

Trouble is though, a lot of people do take the ability to spell and construct a grammatically correct sentence as a form of filter, ie. they won't meet people who can't. Therefore, why shoot yourself in the foot? With so much competition, no man can afford to let such obvious and easily solved issues to go unresolved. "

""Are" there...

drives me mad."

By *rman82Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Is there any or what?

I dont give a fuck about spelling and grammar as long as its not street slang text speak ( and im educated to a masters degree) to me its all about looks and good pics and a friendly profile x Im out the scene now - but OP Im sure you will do fine -maybe a few more pics ? Xxx

Grammer police no fun roar!! Cougars Mmm weird term dated few younger blokes with older now... depends on see drive me thinks

""Are" there...no, there are none. "

There 'is' none lol

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Trouble is though, a lot of people do take the ability to spell and construct a grammatically correct sentence as a form of filter, ie. they won't meet people who can't. Therefore, why shoot yourself in the foot? With so much competition, no man can afford to let such obvious and easily solved issues to go unresolved. "

I agree - and it's such a basic one it smacks of laziness. Who needs a lazy lover?

Trouble is though, a lot of people do take the ability to spell and construct a grammatically correct sentence as a form of filter, ie. they won't meet people who can't. Therefore, why shoot yourself in the foot? With so much competition, no man can afford to let such obvious and easily solved issues to go unresolved.

I agree - and it's such a basic one it smacks of laziness. Who needs a lazy lover? "

Ever thought what they lack in grammar they may make up for in bed?

'oh spell fuck me harder'...'mmm good boy you hit the spot with that spelling' haha!

...Up on the Downs

I agree - and it's such a basic one it smacks of laziness. Who needs a lazy lover?

"

Nope. Lucky for us ladies this site is so heavily oversubscribed with men that any minor irritation just makes us back-click off a profile and move on to the next.

...Up on the Downs

"

Anyway, you're a pot calling a kettle black with a correctly written profile asking for people with some intelligence! Same difference to me - yes at that level of fundamental error I am going to make assumptions I am afraid!!

Think we need new filters that block the spelling police from reading our post so what i cant spell but thats life and lifes to short to moan over silly things my spelling is ok most people know what i mean so if you cant understand what i mean move on dont moan or is that what the site is coming to moan moan moan

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Nope. Lucky for us ladies this site is so heavily oversubscribed with men that any minor irritation just makes us back-click off a profile and move on to the next."

theres a difference between a badly written profile and a simple mistake though.

...Up on the Downs

Nope. Lucky for us ladies this site is so heavily oversubscribed with men that any minor irritation just makes us back-click off a profile and move on to the next.

theres a difference between a badly written profile and a simple mistake though."

Sure, there's a whole sliding scale of grammatical gaffs!! A typo is different, anyone can make a typo, or the damn auto-correct type mistake.

» Add a new message to this topic