FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > How to get more meets

How to get more meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *utc1 OP   Man  over a year ago

ipswich

I have been on this site for a while but find it so hard to meet! Any tips or help for my profile or in general would be great as i really want to expand my swinging experiences

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"I have been on this site for a while but find it so hard to meet! Any tips or help for my profile or in general would be great as i really want to expand my swinging experiences"
Firstly get out from behind your webcam! Your profile is bland with not much to go on. Look for socials in the areas you travel within. There is no golden formula to meeting but effort in = rewards

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have been on this site for a while but find it so hard to meet! Any tips or help for my profile or in general would be great as i really want to expand my swinging experiences"

I'd say taking a picture of your cock with a pair of glasses on probably isn't doing you many favours

ipswich

Cheers for the advice guys (sorry about the pic but it was sunny outside so couldnt resist...maybe hide that one).

Looks like a complete profile revamp is in order

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Get out to a social and/or club, meet people in person, get yourself known a bit, then you might get that 1st play meet, joining the site doesnt make you a swinger, its a tool to help you along the way, open your options, you get out what you put in.

ipswich

Cheers...think ive been sat here expecting it to happen! Find it hard in this area though but will do more digging in the EA chat room

Go to clubs and meet real people

ipswich

Its difficult for single guys though isnt it as my impression is that the ratio of guys to girls in those places is 20:1?

"Its difficult for single guys though isnt it as my impression is that the ratio of guys to girls in those places is 20:1? "

Much better than the ratios on here, and they are real people

ipswich

"Much better than the ratios on here, and they are real people "

Good answer....very true on both counts

\Begging usually works

I really feel I could be a mentor to guys on here..I would say I'm pretty average looking really but I've met quite a few singles and couples...the answer to this question is a complex one...as single guys we are almost all competing for the same females... but I have found the numbers game works well along with a easy to read and fun sounding profile...Def no cock pics..some good body shots and an air of intelligence and confidence within the profile. Everyone likes a cheeky chappy...don't rush things..very few with want to be spontaneous... message lots and some will respond..don't ask for Whatsapp or kik straight away...eventually ask for a social meet..turn up looking your best and smelling amazing..charm..confidence and attentiveness should be oozing from you..pay attention to what they want..never push for anything but don't be too laid back that you miss the opportunity and give a night that she or they will never forget and the aim is for them to want to meet you again!! No go!! And may the force be with you!!

» Add a new message to this topic