FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Why can't I get a meet

Why can't I get a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ionicfinger OP   Man  over a year ago

Would someone please explain what I'm doing wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itty4uWoman  over a year ago

Darwen

Not sure round u hon but around me women and couples get a lot of approaches!!!!! Lots! Suggest a message that stands out and ideally works to what they 're looking for rather than a generic message - appreciate it's frustrating!!!good luck honey! Xxx

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I can see several reasons... but it's up to you to change your approach / profile (whatever) not for others to tell you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont think your doing anything wrong ,I think its hard for single guys most want couples , I have been on here for a long time and assured people of total discretion and my profile is as good as most others , u would probably do better going to swinging clubs and meeting people there , I cant get out to do that but if your single I think thats your best bet, people say they meet on here but they say a lot of things good luck mate

Thanks for the feedback. I've approached emails and adjusted profile. Guess it's a couples or female market.

"I can see several reasons... but it's up to you to change your approach / profile (whatever) not for others to tell you"
yes change your approach!

Will do. How would you like to be approached for reference

"Will do. How would you like to be approached for reference"
with respect!

Introduce yourself, tell them what your looking for and more importantly what you have to offer,

DO NOT send 'love to get on your list'!!

Thank you for the advice!! Appreciated

"Will do. How would you like to be approached for referencewith respect!

Introduce yourself, tell them what your looking for and more importantly what you have to offer,

DO NOT send 'love to get on your list'!!"

P.S send face pic!

By *ohn3_78Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

It certainly isn't easy. Just give a little bit more info about yourself, send a face pic with your private messages maybe. I've only had 2 meets myself.

Is that an invitation to get to know you?

I've had none so you two up on me

[Removed by poster at 26/06/14 00:29:12]

A mistake a lot of single men make (and this is a general point) is they join and think that because it's a swinging site, it 'should' be very easy to fish from a sea of hungry women. As if all known rules of human interaction and etiquette go out of the window

Therefore a perceived lack of effort is made with profiles. In order to stand out (positively) why don't we use the profile to show our funny side? And that we don't massively take ourselves seriously.

The vast majority of people on this site are men, absolutely. So, knowing that, you would need to think very carefully how you can demonstrate (the positive aspects of) your personality to stand out.

I can't tell you how because then it would be someone else's profile, not yours. Good luck man. I'm sure you'll be fine.

cannot accom

been here over a year

like clubs/adult parties-u live in birmingham..even I've been down to clubs there.

all in all it points to u either sending shit messages,can only meet at very specific times,possibly married,bit too lazy to get of ur arse and join in with real activity, be it sexual or social.

Thanks for the info. Will consider my approach and profile info

My wife and I were flooded with cock pics when we joined. Why is it guys think flashing their cock will make women drool??

Anyway for us you need to show your face, be interesting and make an effort in your message. Ive deleted more "wanna fuck your wife" messages than Ive had hot dinners.

I never send any cock pictures, although do have them on profile

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

i think the fact that you are listening to more experienced members and taking a few things on board, suggests your prepared to do whatever it takes to improve things and your efforts will hopefully be rewarded...it is a fabulous site that has exceeeded my expectations in 6 weeks..

have fun/ be patient and keep smiling

By *lderguy4funMan  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

you need a better profile with more detail its boring

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"A mistake a lot of single men make (and this is a general point) is they join and think that because it's a swinging site, it 'should' be very easy to fish from a sea of hungry women. As if all known rules of human interaction and etiquette go out of the window

Therefore a perceived lack of effort is made with profiles. In order to stand out (positively) why don't we use the profile to show our funny side? And that we don't massively take ourselves seriously.

The vast majority of people on this site are men, absolutely. So, knowing that, you would need to think very carefully how you can demonstrate (the positive aspects of) your personality to stand out.

I can't tell you how because then it would be someone else's profile, not yours. Good luck man. I'm sure you'll be fine."

plus READING peoples profiles,BEFORE messaging them makes a huge difference..

"A mistake a lot of single men make (and this is a general point) is they join and think that because it's a swinging site, it 'should' be very easy to fish from a sea of hungry women. As if all known rules of human interaction and etiquette go out of the window

I can't tell you how because then it would be someone else's profile, not yours. Good luck man. I'm sure you'll be fine.

plus READING peoples profiles,BEFORE messaging them makes a huge difference.."

one day I will read yours...but my right hand starts plonking my donk at the pics!

I'm a keen reader of profiles and gazer of pics prior to sending messages so that can't be an excuse in this case either.

Profile terrible.

As a bbw quite insulted by your status wanting a bbw to squish you!!

The photos need changing a non erect penis lost amoungst pubic hair is a turn off. Look at profiles of men getting meets and you will know what your doing wrong

For the same classic reasons as all of these whining threads.

1) Your post is longer than your incredibly dull profile.

2) Your "best" pic is a cock shot with a toilet seat in the background.

My god - where do you people come from?

By *arkinberksMan  over a year ago

Ascot

"Would someone please explain what I'm doing wrong?

"

Um... A two or three line profile will not impress many. Your profile is your sales pitch to other members. Unless you have very obvious talents it's going to take a lot more than a few happy snaps and 25 words to stand out from the crowd. That said, don't promise anything in your profile that you cannot deliver. Nothing worse than being found out to be economic with the truth.

If you can't accommodate that makes life tougher. The immediate thought is that you are married or in a relationship but looking for a bit on the side. That tends to go down like a bucket of puke with many, if for no better reason than lying by omission is still lying. Offer to provide a hotel room. It won't guarantee success but does make it look like you are prepared to put yourself out. Be prepared to travel a fair bit.

A few decent photos for general viewing including a face shot are essential. If you want to have naked shots, keep them private or friends only . The really sexy pics are the ones that leave something to the imagination.

Don't despair, it's a very competitive world out there. The first club night I went to, I spent a large chunk of time just chatting to other people. Eventually I was invited to join a couple, but that was pure good fortune.

[Removed by poster at 27/06/14 00:44:14]

"A mistake a lot of single men make (and this is a general point) is they join and think that because it's a swinging site, it 'should' be very easy to fish from a sea of hungry women. As if all known rules of human interaction and etiquette go out of the window "

Someone who gets it!! Thank God!

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

plus READING peoples profiles,BEFORE messaging them makes a huge difference..

one day I will read yours...but my right hand starts plonking my donk at the pics! "

Rude

Change your profile. Spelling incorrect and dull - your probably a great guy with lots to offer but that fails to shine through. Pics need updating. If you need to be discrete fine but personally cock shots and toilets so off putting for us x

Thanks for the update information. Views have increased on my profile . Not sure why it's assumed you with partner if you can't accommodate.

Ever had very nosey house mates that are all up in your business?

Your profile comes accross a little dull, and a little in your face.

As a single mum I cant accommodate either, but I get out there to the local club to meet others.

Make it more light hearted and you might get a few more hits.

"Thanks for the update information. Views have increased on my profile . Not sure why it's assumed you with partner if you can't accommodate.

Ever had very nosey house mates that are all up in your business? "

It's assumed as 90% of the time it's why people can't accomm. I choose not to accomm with a preferance to meet at a club....so I have that on my profile.

Your profile even now is generic & boring, if you winked or messaged me, I'd look at it, read your status & ignore you.

My advice is get along to one of the many clubs in the west Mids & chat to people there, you'll get a few verifications & meet lots of people. If you do go though don't just wander round look at the action but not talking to anyone......that's worse then your profile & status combined.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Thanks for the update information. Views have increased on my profile . Not sure why it's assumed you with partner if you can't accommodate.

Ever had very nosey house mates that are all up in your business? "

If people have made the decision not to play with guys that are cheating then discounting ones who can't accommodate will be correct a majority of the time.

Personally, when I was single, I wouldn't let a housemate dictate my sex life.

I often wonder the same about why I can't get a meet

"I never send any cock pictures, although do have them on profile

"

You have a cock pic as your avatar! That means EVERY message you send has a cock pic attached.

Touché !! Made the error today. Thanks will change it!!! No cock pics by tomorrow. Funny that woman can flaunt their goods but men are frowned on for doing same! Guess men should abide by woman's law as we are doing all the chasing. Thoughts???

By *agxteamMan  over a year ago

norwich

We for a long time I had the same problum not get any meets. Then I came up and. Look what was going on around me. I now run a group of guy s. offer ing. Gang bang. And cock hold to coupls. You can do the same I get a fuck two times a week at the least.

norwich

We for a long time I had the same problum not get any meets. Then I came up and. Look what was going on around me. I now run a group of guy s. offer ing. Gang bang. And cock hold to coupls. You can do the same I get a fuck two times a week at the least.

norwich

"Touché !! Made the error today. Thanks will change it!!! No cock pics by tomorrow. Funny that woman can flaunt their goods but men are frowned on for doing same! Guess men should abide by woman's law as we are doing all the chasing. Thoughts???"

You don't see many vag avatars. Cock ones are all over the site. As for doing all the chasing - bollocks! If somethings worth chasing I think you will find that the good ladies of this site are more than capable of going for it.

"Touché !! Made the error today. Thanks will change it!!! No cock pics by tomorrow. Funny that woman can flaunt their goods but men are frowned on for doing same! Guess men should abide by woman's law as we are doing all the chasing. Thoughts???"

Still no changes.....still an incredibly dull 2 line profile and a pic of your cock over a toilet bowl.

Yo have put 10 times more effort into this forum than into your profile....and you wonder why you are an epic fail? We give up dude!

"Touché !! Made the error today. Thanks will change it!!! No cock pics by tomorrow. Funny that woman can flaunt their goods but men are frowned on for doing same! Guess men should abide by woman's law as we are doing all the chasing. Thoughts???

Still no changes.....still an incredibly dull 2 line profile and a pic of your cock over a toilet bowl.

Yo have put 10 times more effort into this forum than into your profile....and you wonder why you are an epic fail? We give up dude!"

He as made some very minor changes unfortunately not for the better. Look at the profiles of men that are successful on the site and how they present themselves then use it as a guideline in tailoring yours. Give it some personality instead of using the generic lines you read time and time again eg "down to earth", "easy going", "professional" etc

Critical but slightly constructive.

» Add a new message to this topic