FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help me get started!

Help me get started!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, love this site but as a single guy its very difficult to get started, need some people to verify that i am genuine, a nice guy not an freak!Anyone willing to meet just for a chat or something, then hopefully put a report on here for me. Come on i`ll buy you a beer or 2!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Isn't yor wife on here as well? Ask her to verify you as I'm sure she knows you better than any one else. Z

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

even verified it still sucks... so I wouldn't worry... single guys aren't required it would seem... lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need pics on your profile,no one is going to meet you if they dont know what you look like.. Even if it is just for a drink.

"even verified it still sucks... so I wouldn't worry... single guys aren't required it would seem... lol "

I have found a decent profile, a bit about yourself helps, let people know about you. Also some decent photos, not just cock shots or similar.

You may then find some people requiring you as you put it.

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

I recon his wife would have more luck

Bolton

Appearing desperate, needy and whingy - yep - sure fire way to generate interest! It isn't really rocket science. Z

Bolton

"I recon his wife would have more luck "

She does, she told me, she's having great fun! Just don't tell her hubby! Z

At least the OP is being honest about his marital status,many single guys on here are married and there are people on here who meet married guys..

The OP was asking a genuine question he wasnt asking what people thaught about him being married.

To the OP, get some pics on here and get yourself on cam in chatrooms someone might verify you seeing you on cam,or you can get verified by chatting to someone on the phone x

Bolton

"At least the OP is being honest about his marital status,many single guys on here are married and there are people on here who meet married guys..

The OP was asking a genuine question he wasnt asking what people thaught about him being married.

To the OP, get some pics on here and get yourself on cam in chatrooms someone might verify you seeing you on cam,or you can get verified by chatting to someone on the phone x"

Yes, fair point, he is honest, Z

I do respect your honesty in stating that you are married on your profile...but then keep on calling yourself a single male...you are not a single male...yes there are some women who do play with males married or single, but also a lot who do not want anything to do with a man playing behind his partener's back...that may be where a lot of the trouble in getting interest comes from

You have quite a few "friends" listed so why not ask them to verify you?

My advice to you 'confused' is to re-word your profile, it seems a tad negative! That's not a critism(can never spell that bloody word)..

Add a few photo's and get into the chat... It's a bit daunting at first, fast moving, but remember, like you we all started exactly where you are, eager to chat....

I wish you all thd best Mr. Feel free to say hello in tne chat.

Bip

I omitted to mention, being verified does not mean your any better or worse than other users, yes it's a great way for others too see that your genuine, but remember, some users keep their 'verified' private!

[Removed by poster at 08/06/10 17:08:25]

"[Removed by poster at 08/06/10 17:08:25]"
By single guy i meant looking for fun times alone, not as a couple. Many thanks for the response, it all helps!

Hi Confused,

Don't give up, like you I am married, but I explain why I'm here on my profile, very upfront about it.

Also add a bit about yourslef, likes, dislikes, and yes, get some photos, they can either then be attched to messages, or open for friends to view.

You may want to review your friends list first before loading photos, and you want to do so anyway, so as not to seem to desparate! I only have about 8 friends on here, people I chat to on failry regular basis.

Finally, althought this is a swing site, it does not mean that people are going to shag just anyone, you nneed to come across in your shop window as a genuine person, just saying it doesn't make it so!

Stick with it!

» Add a new message to this topic