FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > My introduction

My introduction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *all_and_modest OP   Man  over a year ago

Near You

Hi everyone, My name's Tony. I'm 34 from Luton.

Finally after 9 months of joining Fabswingers, I've had the time to log on and try to make new friends (with added bonus) from here. I've only just stumbled across the Forum posts and thought I'd say hello and introduce myself properly. I hope you can take the time to look at my profile (nothing special), if I'm your cup of tea.... come over and say hello... or a send wink to break the ice.

Happy swinging!

Tony x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to Fab

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Welcome to the site toned, had a quick look at your profile. Am concerned that you mention a joint or 2. I guess its best to be honest but think you may frighten lots of people away with stating that. Just a thought ok x

Near You

Thanks Grey Kitten

Near You

Thank you _ruit.

Now... about my smoking, Smoking 1 or 2 joints is something I do socially... I believe in being honest and it's about being yourself. I know it's not going to be every ones cup of tea, but it would be some thing which I would have had to put in my messages. It's better that people know in advance. I don't want e-mails being sent and then to find out I smoke greens. It would be nice to meet some one who enjoys a smoke socially.... I'm sure there's plenty of people who smoke on here but I know it's not the majority. I believe in quality of friends not the number.

» Add a new message to this topic