FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > any young girls like overweight older men ?

any young girls like overweight older men ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *toozy77 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow outskirts

i was just wondering if any youjnger girls 25 liked the thougth of sex wiht an older overweight man as there seems to be a lot of themon here looking

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How do you know they are looking for 25yr old women?

Surely its each to their own who people meet?

Fookin 'ell mate, you're 33!! That's hardly "old". I'm 20yrs older than you, and I'm happy to say that I do quite alright on here.

It's not easy getting a foothold on the ladder, but you get out of it, what you put in.

Sort your profile out, it says nothing about you. As yourself, if you were a women, would you respond to it?

What a bizzare post!

"What a bizzare post! "

wasn't sure if OP meant there were a lot of 25 year old women looking for older overweight men (shudder)or other way around, but guess I know anyway

"wasn't sure if OP meant there were a lot of 25 year old women looking for older overweight men (shudder)or other way around, but guess I know anyway "

Loll, as a wild guess, I'm going for the 'other way round' option

"wasn't sure if OP meant there were a lot of 25 year old women looking for older overweight men (shudder)or other way around, but guess I know anyway

Loll, as a wild guess, I'm going for the 'other way round' option "

well as you put in quotes so puts differnt slant on it lol is that some new trick I ought to know about? lmao

"Fookin 'ell mate, you're 33!! That's hardly "old". I'm 20yrs older than you, and I'm happy to say that I do quite alright on here.

It's not easy getting a foothold on the ladder, but you get out of it, what you put in.

Sort your profile out, it says nothing about you. As yourself, if you were a women, would you respond to it? "

Good call !!

This is my second visit to the site.Last time I left as settled down with someone.

On both occassions done ok,at 34 I have met 20 to 40ish age range.Not all from here.A 20 yr old single good looking young lady on here needs to be pretty tough too !!

Re-wrote my profile today,you seem just the people to give a very honest opinion !!

Await in anticipation for a reply

Critism is constructive I feel,tend to speak as I find myself..

well it's certainly a little more indepth than the OP's, lol.

We like to see a comprhensive profile, but a lot of other people might pass, before they get to the end.

The proof of the pudding will be in how much attention it attracts and then how you convert the hits and replies, into meets. Good luck

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

To the OP, are you referring to yourself as the older overweight guy? If you are then you really dont know how to sell yourelf.

You need to put some major effort into your profile before anyone will probably be interested in you tho.

There was me thinking you was my age

[Removed by poster at 14/06/10 21:20:13]

"i was just wondering if any youjnger girls 25 liked the thougth of sex wiht an older overweight man as there seems to be a lot of themon here looking "

I know one lady at 23 that likes sex with me, an older overweight man, but I can spell, so that might be it eh.

"To the OP, are you referring to yourself as the older overweight guy? If you are then you really dont know how to sell yourelf.

You need to put some major effort into your profile before anyone will probably be interested in you tho."

I took it he was having a little dig at how many older overweight men he believes are on here, can't say I've noticed but then I don't have the fetish to go looking.

» Add a new message to this topic