FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > hi all

hi all

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *immy444 OP   Man  over a year ago

bristol

I am new to swinging after a divorce and unhappy marriage for quite a few years ..had some long term affairs but now want to see what you all get up to...I can guess but disappointed at lack of response from loads of women ..few reply even to say no thanks ..I also wonder about the real swingers there are loads of time wasters who never meet so Im told ..have had one meet so far from site ..My profile has pics and Im a good talker and confident with new women. I have given my msn addy to loads and only 4 have added me and little progress ..maybe I was expecting too much ? Any advice guys and gals ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What you have put on your profile wont do you any favours,complaining about people not replying to emails,its been said a million times on here.. Your choice to email someone.. they dont have to reply!

Also,you been on here only 6 wks,takes time,you are one of thousands of guys on here looking to meet women and couples so i would re write your profile make it more appealing .

And,before you email make sure you are what they are looking for,if they looking for guys,you are in their age range ect.

bristol

Many thanks for advice appreciate it Will remove comment about not replying cheers and have safe fun

we were here for a year before we had any success, even though we had loads of fun on another site. Our profile was identical on both sites and our so was our "approach", lol.

Since we started contributing in the forums, and after a few fab socials, we saw a rapid rise in the number of people who responded and agreed to meet us.

You usually get out of life, what you put in, so just be patient and work at it. Best of luck

bristol

Thanx for support appreciated

» Add a new message to this topic