FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > 11" cock in the merseyside new to the site looking for nice couples/females

11" cock in the merseyside new to the site looking for nice couples/females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey guys hope you are all ok and having lots of fun, just thought I would introduce my self.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How do we know, where is your pic with a sky remote ?

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

does having a larger than average cock automatically make you a sex magnet ?????

big personality does it for us every time

ill take one tomorrow next to a sky remote so you guys can see haha

im not going to lie i do get alot of attention because of my size and without trying to sound to big headed i am rather good in the bedroom haha i have a big personality to but my size is what catches peoples attention an then everything else just flows

yeah me and his fuck buddy had a good time, i honestly wouldn't lie about my size because it wouldn't look good on me if i turned up with less than what i claimed to have

and just to be clear ive been on this site for about 5 days and dont just meet people straight away i get to know them first im not desperate and dont have sex with any one

Hahahahahah

Trying to introduce my self and getting terrorised haha

"Trying to introduce my self and getting terrorised haha"

Welcome to the forums!!!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Too be honest, too big for me, but it's the bareback that would put off the most!

By *ubywants2playCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Awww I think folk are being unfair!! It's an incredibly common thing on fab for people to hunt out vwe guys and 11" is prettttty uncommon so I think he's done the right thing!

I'm not on fab to meet friends so I don't need to hear about his amazing personality. I DO have a need to know the guys and girls I play with aren't total kn*bs, can hold a conversation and are capable of thinking sexy not just banging away.

If he were in my area this week, I'd be dropping him a note as this week I fancy a vwe playmate!

R xx

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I m five foot ten in the Leeds area and often been called a cock, does that count ?

"Trying to introduce my self and getting terrorised haha"

At least you can laugh about it

Welcome to the forums,don't lose the sense of humour,hope you have loads of fun

Don't worry I'm very laid back an good with the banter I don't take insults to heart and I'm not going to put face pics up as public images as I might know some of the people on here so the only pics I can put up is of my dick or my body, and I receive a lot of messages so my pics can't be to off putting obviously I'm not going to be every womans type, its just how it is, anyways happy swinging peps :D

"Too be honest, too big for me, but it's the bareback that would put off the most! "

Don't do bareback with new people for obvious reasons but there's never no such thing as to big, it doesn't need to go all the way in remember haha

"Awww I think folk are being unfair!! It's an incredibly common thing on fab for people to hunt out vwe guys and 11" is prettttty uncommon so I think he's done the right thing!

I'm not on fab to meet friends so I don't need to hear about his amazing personality. I DO have a need to know the guys and girls I play with aren't total kn*bs, can hold a conversation and are capable of thinking sexy not just banging away.

If he were in my area this week, I'd be dropping him a note as this week I fancy a vwe playmate!

R xx "

"im not going to lie i do get alot of attention because of my size and without trying to sound to big headed i am rather good in the bedroom haha i have a big personality to but my size is what catches peoples attention an then everything else just flows

Yeah I can see that with your verification by One man ... pmsl .. pmsl .. ... a five star comment from a super star ... "

2 verifications by the way and like I said been on here a week I'm here to swing don't mean Ill shag anything with a pulse

Welcome to Fab....some women will love you for your size, others for your personality. For me personality is a must and someone who can laugh at criticism means he's down to earth! Best of luck on here sweet, there are some really lovely ladies on here who will no doubt love a ride and a play on the monster in your pants x

"does having a larger than average cock automatically make you a sex magnet ?????

big personality does it for us every time "

I'll second that. Lol

I noticed you didn't have a whole body pic with the 11" there standing up lol.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Single guys need to stand out on here,

Its always said "You need to sell yourself," you know your best selling points play to those, if its your trouser snake use it (pun intended) some will like it some won t

Have fun,

"Too be honest, too big for me, but it's the bareback that would put off the most!

Don't do bareback with new people for obvious reasons but there's never no such thing as to big, it doesn't need to go all the way in remember haha"

I think you'll find more women than you think prefer Mr Average, big cocks do nothing for me either. At the end of the day, I'm far more interested in what's attached to the cock. A successful meet is way more than the size of a cock.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

welcome and enjoy

Just the one big cock on jersey side now Luks Suarez has gone lol seriously welcome and enjoy xx

"wow he likes blowing his own trumpet definitely..good luck with your sexscapades..no-one likes a show off ..pmsl

im not a show off ive had alot of attention for years because of the size of it so naturally im going to be confident about it, theres a difference "

But not confident enough to have a photo of it with a tape measure next to it.

Thanks for the entertainment its fun to smile at times.

lol also a cock always look bigger close up

Men get the pissed ripped out of them for comparing their cocks to objects

Poor men can't do right for doing wrong

If I was a man with a big cock id be showing it off all over the place

"Men get the pissed ripped out of them for comparing their cocks to objects

If I was a man with a big cock id be showing it off all over the place "

Finally haha and ill do a tape messure pic 2moz out in liverpool town atm

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 02/08/14 21:33:00]

essex chelmsford

Finally haha and ill do a tape messure pic

2moz out in liverpool town atm "

think u need to as that dont look 11" by a long way tbh

2moz out in liverpool town atm think u need to as that dont look 11" by a long way tbh "

I'm going to and trust it is I'm not going to lie ild look like an idiot when I met people if I were lieng don't see why people are just being mad about it to be honest only introduced my self haha

Blimey that's a whopper!!!

My wine bottle will never look the same

You would deffo have a cock gallery

2moz out in liverpool town atm think u need to as that dont look 11" by a long way tbh

I'm going to and trust it is I'm not going to lie ild look like an idiot when I met people if I were lieng don't see why people are just being mad about it to be honest only introduced my self haha"

Are the people you meet going to measure it before anything happens just to confirm your claim then? lol. You kind of introduced your cock rather that you lol, good luck

2moz out in liverpool town atm think u need to as that dont look 11" by a long way tbh

I'm going to and trust it is I'm not going to lie ild look like an idiot when I met people if I were lieng don't see why people are just being mad about it to be honest only introduced my self haha

Are the people you meet going to measure it before anything happens just to confirm your claim then? lol. You kind of introduced your cock rather that you lol, good luck "

Bored of defending my penis now haha pics goin up today gto prove its size and I bet someone still finds something to moan about lol haters

essex chelmsford

Are the people you meet going to measure it before anything happens just to confirm your claim then? lol. You kind of introduced your cock rather that you lol, good luck

Bored of defending my penis now haha pics goin up today gto prove its size and I bet someone still finds something to moan about lol haters"

still no diff pics the ones on there are all down to the camera angle

We've met Mike. As you all say the proof is in the seeing.

I'm out at the moment with a couple ill be uploading more pics tomorrow

Ignore some of the comments on here. You're far better selling yourself as a person than coming across as just an 11 inch cock. Size isn't important to a lot of people, they're more interested in the person its attached to. All the best.

"im not going to lie i do get alot of attention because of my size and without trying to sound to big headed i am rather good in the bedroom haha i have a big personality to but my size is what catches peoples attention an then everything else just flows"

Sorry but we let you pass bye a few times just not are thing

"im not going to lie i do get alot of attention because of my size and without trying to sound to big headed i am rather good in the bedroom haha i have a big personality to but my size is what catches peoples attention an then everything else just flows

Sorry but we let you pass bye a few times just not are thing "

Its ok obviously I'm not going to be everyones cup of tea

Well done OP for continuing to smile in the face of adversity

Yes I don't state what my cock size is as its just average 6 to 7" when hard lol

Sorry but we let you pass bye a few times just not are thing

Its ok obviously I'm not going to be everyones cup of tea "

You doing well with this thread tho many otheres would have left or stopped responding by now.

Keep ya head up keep smileing an crack on enjoy the fun this site can bring

8inches at the most, certainly not 11

I get the piss taken out of me because im a red head and im red below

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"That's clearly not even close to 11 inches the side pics where its erect barely look 5 inches? you can't just type a number and exspect anyone to believe it when only 3% of men worldwide get to 7-8 inches and only 1% for 9 this is clearly a ridiculously overshot lie. i mean all you need to do is look at one picture and it debunks it. x"

Depends which picture you're looking at.

Personally (as a general comment), I reckon people should go easy and give the guy a break: sometimes if you cant say something nice, better to say nothing at all.

"That's clearly not even close to 11 inches the side pics where its erect barely look 5 inches? you can't just type a number and exspect anyone to believe it when only 3% of men worldwide get to 7-8 inches and only 1% for 9 this is clearly a ridiculously overshot lie. i mean all you need to do is look at one picture and it debunks it. x"

Haha 5inchs are you kidding!! In the winter it doesn't even gone 5inchs I'm defo 11 and u will see soon when I upload more pics

"8inches at the most, certainly not 11"

Last time I checked I'm sure I know my penis better than anyone else and its defo over 8 don't see why people are trying to put me down I don't know if everyones just jel or what but at the end of the day its 11 inchs it may not look as big on pictures as I'm a big guy my self I'm 6ft 4 but either way its defo 11inchs and anyone who's met me can back that up I'm at a couples house right now and I'm sure when they write me a verification they will also back me up plus pics coming 2moz so you will see :D

"Yes I don't state what my cock size is as its just average 6 to 7" when hard lol "

In my opinion I aint the best looking of lads but my cock is big so I'm proud of it, just like the black man off harold an kumar 'I have a big penis that keeps me happy' haha

[Removed by poster at 03/08/14 22:50:36]

You need a new tape measure. The inches on yours clearly fall short- 5 inches??? Get real! Do I think it appears 11? No. But it looks at LEAST 8/9. And anyway- firstly to the OP- like someone has already said, stop selling yourself on your cock measurements. And secondly to everyone else who has tried to belittle him for doing, give him a break. To some people size is everything, and he was trying to give himself the best shot of being noticed....isn't that the advise we give to all single males? To stand out from the crowd?

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

There care some nasty people on these forums.

Welcome to Fab OP, you sell yourself in any way which you like.

Have fun, be safe and happy swinging x

"That's clearly not even close to 11 inches the side pics where its erect barely look 5 inches? you can't just type a number and exspect anyone to believe it when only 3% of men worldwide get to 7-8 inches and only 1% for 9 this is clearly a ridiculously overshot lie. i mean all you need to do is look at one picture and it debunks it. x

You need a new tape measure. The inches on yours clearly fall short- 5 inches??? Get real! Do I think it appears 11? No. But it looks at LEAST 8/9. And anyway- firstly to the OP- like someone has already said, stop selling yourself on your cock measurements. And secondly to everyone else who has tried to belittle him for doing, give him a break. To some people size is everything, and he was trying to give himself the best shot of being noticed....isn't that the advise we give to all single males? To stand out from the crowd? "

Thanks I guess like I said in my other post I'm not exactly a major hottie but I have got a 11incher so that's probs my best selling point well atleast I thought anyways everyone is entitled to there own opinion obviously but everyone saying its 5inchs 8 inchs or what ever doesn't change the fact that my dicks 11inchs hard it stands at 6inchs just normal and I will be proving this tomorrow when I upload new pics but I'm sure people will still find something to moan about haha

Well done poster for standing your ground

Her

By the way I wasn't saying it is 11 inches lol. Just that the pictures don't appear to do you justice. My point was it clearly is over 5 lol

*It isn't 11inches I meant

"*It isn't 11inches I meant"

Yer that's why I said I guess :p haha everyone will see tomorrow anyways I would take one tonight but I'm just about to get back to mine after a meet and I just need a nice brew and my bed haha

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Having not a huge amount of interest either way, the constant reasons why you cant take 2-5 minutes to just take a picture of it with a tape measure strike me immediately as someone bullshitting ;p

its taking you longer to respond to most of these posts than it would to take the picture and upload it.

"and just to be clear ive been on this site for about 5 days and dont just meet people straight away i get to know them first im not desperate and dont have sex with any one "

Really??

"Having not a huge amount of interest either way, the constant reasons why you cant take 2-5 minutes to just take a picture of it with a tape measure strike me immediately as someone bullshitting ;p

its taking you longer to respond to most of these posts than it would to take the picture and upload it.

"

Like I said in my previous posts if you would care to read them then it saves repeating my self I've just literally got home from being with a couple since like 4pm what do you think is my priority? Get home jump in bed with a nice brew and relax cuz I'm fucked of whip my cock out and start looking for a tape messure at half 12 at night.... Like I said ill upload pictures tomorrow then all you 'critics' will be silenced, I don't see the need in me rushing round over people who are being disrespectful and who are basically calling me a lier, like I said pics tomorrow will prove you guys rong but you will all find something else to nit pick about I'm sure

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Took you longer to write that reply than to take a picture and upload it and all.

"and just to be clear ive been on this site for about 5 days and dont just meet people straight away i get to know them first im not desperate and dont have sex with any one

Really??"

Why be so insulting to people?

Really think you need to think back to what to what you say to people on here x

"and just to be clear ive been on this site for about 5 days and dont just meet people straight away i get to know them first im not desperate and dont have sex with any one

Really??

Really think you need to think back to what to what you say to people on here x"

I should have put a commor inbtween them words I meant it like just because I'm on this site doesn't mean I'm desptrite, and I wont just shag anyone think people need to take a chill pill to be fair

Interesting thread this is becoming,.. interesting as in the number of people more obsessing about the OP's cock size (ie, proof required) than who he is as a person,.. and in that interest (ie, cock size) making all sorts of judgements extrapulated to who he is as a person.

And yet guys are to believe its not all about cock size lol. People, if it was a lady that said "I have 38 GG breasts" or anything of the sort, I doubt there would be so much interest, or emphasis, on her proving anything to anyone for fear of being branded a bullshitter. If anything, am fairly certain the response would echo sentiments of "welcome to Fab" and lots of people putting their best foot forward in order to secure a meet.

Ah well, such is life. Lol.

Really??

Really think you need to think back to what to what you say to people on here x"

How is that insulting to people? I can't really see any post where he's been insulting, in fact I think considering some of the replies, he's been pretty reserved. OP, you are a person, not just a cock and most people really don't care, you really don't need to justify your claim to people on here you are probably never going to meet. Men seem obsessed with cock size, most women aren't. Why some guys feel the need to brag about it I'll never know, there is way more to sex than cock size. You have pics, that's all you need. Most women don't care for cock pics anyway. Maybe stop obsessing about your size and just have fun? Good luck.

the name says it all..he loves his penis...good luck to both of them

No way Jose!!! She does not want her cervix rammed into her stomach.

"Interesting thread this is becoming,.. interesting as in the number of people more obsessing about the OP's cock size (ie, proof required) than who he is as a person,.. and in that interest (ie, cock size) making all sorts of judgements extrapulated to who he is as a person.

And yet guys are to believe its not all about cock size lol. People, if it was a lady that said "I have 38 GG breasts" or anything of the sort, I doubt there would be so much interest, or emphasis, on her proving anything to anyone for fear of being branded a bullshitter. If anything, am fairly certain the response would echo sentiments of "welcome to Fab" and lots of people putting their best foot forward in order to secure a meet.

Ah well, such is life. Lol."

Exactly!!

And yet throughout the thread the OP has kept his cool,his sense of humour and not bitten considering some of the shit that has been thrown at him on here

Very admirable behaviour compared to some of the other posters comments on this thread

omg...some people are sooooo rude on here... its like the Fab police ! the guy was introducing himself yet some people feel the need to run him down...his cock may well be 11" !! Lot of people sayin its not all about cock size - yet thats all ur giving him a hard time for...... Op..enjoy the site and forget the negative comments hunni....well done for standing your ground

Well said purehoneypot !!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The OP was introducing himself to the site as he is new and has had himself and his profile ripped apart....which are BOTH against forum rules.

The next time someone starts a thread saying the forum is not friendly to new users and everyone gets defensive and says it is, I will point them to this thread, it is just a shame they won't be able to read all the posts that where here.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP....welcome to the site and the forum. Some people ask for men with big cocks ( and are not shot down for it )so I am sure you will find someone who is looking for what you have on offer.

Please don't be put off by the nasty and unfriendly reaction to your introduction.

Good luck

"To the OP....welcome to the site and the forum. Some people ask for men with big cocks ( and are not shot down for it )so I am sure you will find someone who is looking for what you have on offer.

Please don't be put off by the nasty and unfriendly reaction to your introduction.

Here here. Well said.

Good luck "

thanks for the nicer comments today guys appreciate them happy swinging anyways everyone

"ill take one tomorrow next to a sky remote so you guys can see haha"

Still no sky remote 3 days later check under the cushions on the sofa if you can't find it.

By *ptimusDMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

There are more women than not on fab that are impressed by size. So if the lad wants to define himself by his cock size, why not?

And unless you're a size queen that wants to fuck him, why should you care whether he's lying or not?

And for anyone who hasn't worked it out yet, inches isn't a reliable measure of cock size because there simply is no standard on how to do it. Especially as there's no clearly defined end point if you're starting your measurement from the top.

If you're keen on size, you'll be better served forming your opinion from the images you see.

"ill take one tomorrow next to a sky remote so you guys can see haha

Still no sky remote 3 days later check under the cushions on the sofa if you can't find it. "

im taking some new pictures today so they will be up in an hour or 2

A lynx bottle isn't 11 inches

"A lynx bottle isn't 11 inches"

I did not say it was my update says I cant find a tape measure but here is my dick at normal size look at it any normal person can see that's not hard in the slightest and its 6inchs at the minimum more pics are coming today so everyone chill

"A lynx bottle isn't 11 inches

I did not say it was my update says I cant find a tape measure but here is my dick at normal size look at it any normal person can see that's not hard in the slightest and its 6inchs at the minimum more pics are coming today so everyone chill "

Don't feel you have to prove anything to anyone by uploading pics

These people have no interest in you apart from trying to make you look stupid

Carry on with enjoying yourself and ignore them

I did not say it was my update says I cant find a tape measure but here is my dick at normal size look at it any normal person can see that's not hard in the slightest and its 6inchs at the minimum more pics are coming today so everyone chill

Carry on with enjoying yourself and ignore them"

Shit times hey, and they don't bother me just a little annoying repeating my self sometime that's all I'm having a good time on here anyways met some really nice people and got a few more meets lined up to, so its allll good

lol.

Carry on with enjoying yourself and ignore them"

not trying to make him look stupid but to be honest about his size

not trying to make him look stupid but to be honest about his size"

Seriously how do you know its not? And why are you so interested? His verifications seem happy enough and they're the ones who have met him

Havn't seen you behave in the same way towards women that are economical with the truth about their size,why is that?

But what does it matter? End of the day those that want to meet him will, others wont. If anyine is so inclined then they either have tge option to atrange to meet hin and they get to find out for themselves, otherwise they can move along their merry lives as its no concern to them. There is no burden of proof on him. Anything else is just people picking on him either cause they think they can or they think they're entitled to with no come back.

By *orset manMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

big head rather

essex chelmsford

that lynx bottle is 8 inches, and you have it pushed into your body so you're abt 7 if thats flaccid as you say.

so get a boner stick it next to that lynx bottle and you should dwarf it job done! if you cant find a tape prove everyone wrong with that lynx bottle.

[Removed by poster at 04/08/14 16:52:55]

"

Seriously how do you know its not? And why are you so interested? His verifications seem happy enough and they're the ones who have met him

Havn't seen you behave in the same way towards women that are economical with the truth about their size,why is that?

"

Because to some the "lets bash single guys" rhetoric is fun. The fact his meets are happy and can vouch is completely irrelevant, and that's the biggest shame. If he said he was a soldier, no one would bat an eye lid.

"

Because to some the "lets bash single guys" rhetoric is fun. The fact his meets are happy and can vouch is completely irrelevant, and that's thr biggest shame. If hecsaid he wad a soldier, no one would bat an eye lid. "

Ahabs.....bites ya arse

If I was you I would buy a tape measure, You can pick one up for a couple of pound at a hardware store,

But keep the pic private for when someone asks to see it,

You don't have to prove it on the forums and pics with sky remotes and lynx products don't normally go down well.

"

Because to some the "lets bash single guys" rhetoric is fun. The fact his meets are happy and can vouch is completely irrelevant, and that's thr biggest shame. If hecsaid he wad a soldier, no one would bat an eye lid.

Ahabs.....bites ya arse "

oh I say!

I'm a genuine guy down to earth and laid back and I am being genuine and not lieng about my size, I don't do lieng honesty is thb best policy as I would look an idiot when meeting people if it wernt the size I'm claiming more pics later like I said

"

because thats about body size. it doesn't interest me at all, he should just be honest about his size, but you seem to have something to say on every single post i make,why is that?

because thats about body size. it doesn't interest me at all, he should just be honest about his size, but you seem to have something to say on every single post i make,why is that?"

Because you have constantly picked on him thats why

because thats about body size. it doesn't interest me at all, he should just be honest about his size, but you seem to have something to say on every single post i make,why is that?

Because you have constantly picked on him thats why"

oh i meant on other threads

yet you've not said anything to other people

I respond to posts not posters so wouldn't remember if ive responded to you or not,and read back,ive made more than one comment on this thread about how the OP has been treated

Any other issues not to do with this thread then inbox me

"hey guys hope you are all ok and having lots of fun, just thought I would introduce my self."
poor guy...

"hey guys hope you are all ok and having lots of fun, just thought I would introduce my self. poor guy... "

Why poor guy? He's new, has put whay he feels is his best foot firwatd and he's having fun with the results. Good on him. Added bonus he's not wating time with "tape measure" trying to win an argument with people that clearly can't be reasoned with despite claiming to have no interest in him. Fair play to him I say, wish I put my foot down when I started like he has. People need to move on and get off his dick (scuse the pun)

Yes looking forward to read his veris from last night meet lol.

"Yes looking forward to read his veris from last night meet lol."

You're just as bad picking on him! Why is that? Is it because hes been here 2 weeks and met more people than you?

"Yes looking forward to read his veris from last night meet lol.

You're just as bad picking on him! Why is that? Is it because hes been here 2 weeks and met more people than you? "

no its not as I am not actively searching

Forum Mod

O o O oo