FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Looking for Wingman, London Area

Looking for Wingman, London Area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Bigger A OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Fed up of going to swingers clubs by myself and having the intimidating task of approaching ladies and couples alone. Would be cool to make a new buddy who can join me, share travel costs and be a brother in arms!

Must be straight, similar age group and ideally experienced with swingers clubs already!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Just out of curiosity, why straight?

- Amy. x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck in your quest

London

"Just out of curiosity, why straight?

- Amy. x"

Well thought it makes sense to join forces with someone like-minded!

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"Just out of curiosity, why straight?

- Amy. x

Well thought it makes sense to join forces with someone like-minded! "

Furry muff.

London

"Good luck in your quest"

Thanks man!

London

"

Furry muff. "

Hahaha! Not that piccy with muff, furry or furr-less, its all good!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Fed up of going to swingers clubs by myself and having the intimidating task of approaching ladies and couples alone. Would be cool to make a new buddy who can join me, share travel costs and be a brother in arms!

Must be straight, similar age group and ideally experienced with swingers clubs already! "

But what if the lady or couple is only looking for one single guy?

You'd either find yourself completely out of the reckoning as you'd seem an MM couple - or you'd have to scrap it out between you to see who wins! And if your new found buddy was getting all the attention - how's that going to help you?

Why not just stick to being a single guy?

A

London

"

You'd either find yourself completely out of the reckoning as you'd seem an MM couple - or you'd have to scrap it out between you to see who wins! And if your new found buddy was getting all the attention - how's that going to help you?

A"

I don't think it would really work that way. When there's suddenly two of you, its a lot easier to naturally start chatting to the whole party in general. If one of you pulls, you've already spoken to a few others you just go off and keep mingling. I don't think you would look like a couple, just two guys chatting and approaching girls and couples... unless you are actually a couple!

Plus I'm a relatively good looking guy, think I can get some interest myself! ha ha.

Its a hard business being a single guy, you get a lot of flack for it, plus its a lonely business... I don't think a lot of couples realise that.

you said (I don't think it would really work that way. When there's suddenly two of you, its a lot easier to naturally start chatting to the whole party in general. If one of you pulls, you've already spoken to a few others you just go off and keep mingling. I don't think you would look like a couple, just two guys chatting and approaching girls and couples... unless you are actually a couple!)

Plus I'm a relatively good looking guy, think I can get some interest myself! ha ha.

Its a hard business being a single guy, you get a lot of flack for it, plus its a lonely business... I don't think a lot of couples realise that.

Sorry to say your well on the wrong track

two guys stallking in a club together or approaching single fems or couples

as two guys is not going to do you any favours ,

Im thinking what on earth should peeps assume

your FB's

your a tag team

you play only together

lots more possible thoughts going on but I for one would get the wrong idea

and infact would frown on that behaviour in our club

And I consider myself more than open to single guy Fraternisation n more.

" you said (I don't think it would really work that way. When there's suddenly two of you, its a lot easier to naturally start chatting to the whole party in general. If one of you pulls, you've already spoken to a few others you just go off and keep mingling. I don't think you would look like a couple, just two guys chatting and approaching girls and couples... unless you are actually a couple!)

Sorry to say your well on the wrong track

two guys stallking in a club together or approaching single fems or couples

as two guys is not going to do you any favours ,

Im thinking what on earth should peeps assume

your FB's

your a tag team

you play only together

lots more possible thoughts going on but I for one would get the wrong idea

and infact would frown on that behaviour in our club

And I consider myself more than open to single guy Fraternisation n more."

You'd frown on two single guys chatting? Or guys that are fb's?

You'd frown on two single guys chatting? Or guys that are fb's?

no I thought I had clarified it here

"two guys "stallking in a club together or approaching single fems or couples" as two guys

"

A

I don't think it would really work that way. When there's suddenly two of you, its a lot easier to naturally start chatting to the whole party in general. If one of you pulls, you've already spoken to a few others you just go off and keep mingling. I don't think you would look like a couple, just two guys chatting and approaching girls and couples... unless you are actually a couple!

Its a hard business being a single guy, you get a lot of flack for it, plus its a lonely business... I don't think a lot of couples realise that."

Sounds like a good idea to me. It can be fucking lonely wandering around a club on your own. Whether a single guy or woman. Having a mate to chat to so people can see you are friendly sounds good.

Some couples bitch if guys talk to them ("how dare they!") and some bitch that guys don't talk to them (they probably daren't!!).

Good luck OP.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

A

Its a hard business being a single guy, you get a lot of flack for it, plus its a lonely business... I don't think a lot of couples realise that."

I've clubbed as a single many times before.

Last thing I'd want is a wingman - but if you think it will work for you - go for it.

Experience tells me you'll be creating more of a problem than you think.

A

Single guy a whole lot easier.....last thing I would want is a "shadow" next to me

London

"You'd frown on two single guys chatting? Or guys that are fb's?

no I thought I had clarified it here

"two guys "stallking in a club together or approaching single fems or couples" as two guys"

Hmmm, Well lets put it this way. If in an average bar, two guys chat to people and are sociable... are they two fun sociable mates or are they guys stalking woman?

If in the same bar, a guy is on his own... then society thinks he's the weirdo stalker?

And that's the problem... its pretty intimidating, because society outside of swinging has programed us to think the single, lone guy as being something to distrust.

I think the only place it doesn't matter as much is Our Place for Fun actually, because its so cozy and your people are so friendly its a bit easier!

In a big club its far more intimidating, I went to Eurika's for the first time a few weeks ago and I barely spoke to anyone all night. Then a woman at the end after hearing me speak to someone told me, she thought I was foreign and perhaps didn't speak English!

Also what if two woman come to a swingers club together..! does happen quite often. No one assumes that they are FB at all!

I can certainly understand your concerns though!

London

"

I've clubbed as a single many times before.

Last thing I'd want is a wingman - but if you think it will work for you - go for it.

Experience tells me you'll be creating more of a problem than you think.

A"

That's a fair point, I suppose you kind of need two guys who are very much equals in their own way. So each can hold a conversation with or without the other, but also respects each others space!

"Fed up of going to swingers clubs by myself and having the intimidating task of approaching ladies and couples alone. Would be cool to make a new buddy who can join me, share travel costs and be a brother in arms!

Must be straight, similar age group and ideally experienced with swingers clubs already! "

You are probably best persuading a good friend you already have to do it.

Wish I could find a person as I don't drive lol

London

"

You are probably best persuading a good friend you already have to do it. "

You are definitely right, would be so much better with a trusted friend who you have known for years... better on so many levels.

But lets be serious, that's not going to happen. For example, have you ever spoken to your non-swinger friends about your swinging, could you persuade one of them to hang out in a swingers-club? Hence why we have FabSwingers!

"

You are probably best persuading a good friend you already have to do it.

You are definitely right, would be so much better with a trusted friend who you have known for years... better on so many levels.

But lets be serious, that's not going to happen. For example, have you ever spoken to your non-swinger friends about your swinging, could you persuade one of them to hang out in a swingers-club? Hence why we have FabSwingers!"

Why not a lot of single guys have joined here after being put onto the sight by friends.

» Add a new message to this topic