FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New but bored.

New but bored.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi to all on here, ive been on here for a few weeks now and im verified, however im still finding it difficult to meet people who are genuine ,can anyone help me out here , i genuinley want to get into the swinging scene after trying it before with an ex gf who was into it , but since then i cant find genuine couples or singles who really want to meet up PLEASE HELP ME !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/06/10 08:04:08]

Firstly...the one thing that puts peeps off is negativity...so your status update needs changing.

What is also concerning is the fact you may have a problem with discretion...you clearly show yourself in a uniform...Security Guard...??? With you name badge and company clearly displayed ...?????

Bit of a worry about how discreet you would be with others you meet...just my personal opinion. But good luck.

But you've already had one meet !!!! So what are you complaining about??? It's not a 'shag on demand' site you know. If that's what you are expecting then you're on the wrong kind of site

Some folks have been on here 12 months and not a meet, so in the great scheme of things you've done alright. Remember there are 1000's of single males all looking for the same thing.

I'd revisit your profile and make it stand out - particularly the photos - none of them make you look like you'd be the life and sould of the party. Yes you want to look important with the uniform and the jacket on / jacket off scenario and the I.D. tag clearly on display - twice ! But believe us - it doesn't cut the mustard - honest

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Quite a negative profile and yes, you do look bored to tears in your pics - not a sexy look! Apart from commenting on your profile it would be impossible to give you 'advice' on how to get into swinging as only you knows how you approach people etc. Just because you're on a swingers site doesn't mean you're going to automatically get meets every night! Takes a lot of effort! Z

Four weeks on site, a verifed meet and you're bored of the site already?!!

No offense but there are some gorgeous, witty, charming single blokes on this site who struggle to get meets even after being on site for months!!

I think you may fall into the category of person that sees swinging sites as full of eager beavers, up for a shag at the drop of the hat...erm...no, most of us like to build up a rapport, and single women are not likely to arrange to meet a stranger at the drop of the hat!!

I've met men outside my criteria because of their joie de vivre...you might want to ponder that!

» Add a new message to this topic