FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Young man! North

Young man! North

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having trouble finding my first meet, I'm not proper picky I just wanna meet up with someone, doesn't have to be for sex could be a coffee? Just want to get verified and the cards rolling Harrogate North Yorkshire (can travel)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

are you Bi or is that a woman's face we can see on your photo???

Why would somebody want to meet someone who is not picky? Give me a picky fucker any day!

That's a women, better delete it been asked that twice now, and I'm picky in a way just not judgemental

"That's a women, better delete it been asked that twice now, and I'm picky in a way just not judgemental"

happy to show other ladies faces but not have one of your own in your public gallery !!!!!!

Maybe non smokers are put off, you're profile states you're a non smoker yet a pic in your gallery would state otherwise?

I was d*unk so I'd class myself as a non smoker it was literally a one off haha

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"I was d*unk so I'd class myself as a non smoker it was literally a one off haha "

It says to me you are a liar or have an agenda so I absolutely wouldn't meet someone like that.

"I was d*unk so I'd class myself as a non smoker it was literally a one off haha

It says to me you are a liar or have an agenda so I absolutely wouldn't meet someone like that. "

Nice status update too, people love rude negative things like that, it says so much about you.

"I was d*unk so I'd class myself as a non smoker it was literally a one off haha

It says to me you are a liar or have an agenda so I absolutely wouldn't meet someone like that.

Nice status update too, people love rude negative things like that, it says so much about you."

he sounds like a wonderful person. No ida why he can not get any meets

Nice status update too, people love rude negative things like that, it says so much about you.

he sounds like a wonderful person. No ida why he can not get any meets"

Don't change anything about your profile OP. It sounds like you are getting the meets you deserve.

My status was out of anger? Someone annoyed me? Trying to make me look an idiot when really in not hahah, I'll start again this profile hasn't worked for me so I'll make one what has everything they need to know about me

"My status was out of anger? Someone annoyed me? Trying to make me look an idiot when really in not hahah, I'll start again this profile hasn't worked for me so I'll make one what has everything they need to know about me "

I think you did a good job of doing that yourself. Best of luck with your new profile.

IM up for a meet in north

» Add a new message to this topic