FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > No hope noob

No hope noob

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i've been on here for a couple months and had no luck what so ever im not even being a dickhead just a normal person looking for no strings sex but still having no luck despite being nice in messeges etc ahhh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i've been on here for a couple months and had no luck what so ever im not even being a dickhead just a normal person looking for no strings sex but still having no luck despite being nice in messeges etc ahhh"

Same here mate its pants

"i've been on here for a couple months and had no luck what so ever im not even being a dickhead just a normal person looking for no strings sex but still having no luck despite being nice in messeges etc ahhh

Same here mate its pants "

You have been here two weeks! What did you expect instashag?

[Removed by poster at 13/08/14 20:12:36]

"i've been on here for a couple months and had no luck what so ever im not even being a dickhead just a normal person looking for no strings sex but still having no luck despite being nice in messeges etc ahhh

Same here mate its pants

You have been here two weeks! What did you expect instashag? "

Nope didn't expect that but atleast a convo or just gettingnow know a few people would of been nice

Same here mate its pants

Nope didn't expect that but atleast a convo or just gettingnow know a few people would of been nice"

Make an effort then. Effort in= results. Socials, clubs, read profiles. All takes effort. Many guys are successful on here. They just put the effort in and are enjoying their rewards.

Same here mate its pants

Nope didn't expect that but atleast a convo or just gettingnow know a few people would of been nice

Make an effort then. Effort in= results. Socials, clubs, read profiles. All takes effort. Many guys are successful on here. They just put the effort in and are enjoying their rewards."

and a negative status update is never really attractive.

True. Just gets frustrating I've tried messaging, reading profiles and joining in on the forums but still can't say I've had a proper convo with anyone on here. Keep getting my messeges deleted :0(

"True. Just gets frustrating I've tried messaging, reading profiles and joining in on the forums but still can't say I've had a proper convo with anyone on here. Keep getting my messeges deleted :0("

The cock pic won't be helping. Keep chippin away and be positive

"True. Just gets frustrating I've tried messaging, reading profiles and joining in on the forums but still can't say I've had a proper convo with anyone on here. Keep getting my messeges deleted :0(

The cock pic won't be helping. Keep chippin away and be positive "

I thought I made that private :0(

"True. Just gets frustrating I've tried messaging, reading profiles and joining in on the forums but still can't say I've had a proper convo with anyone on here. Keep getting my messeges deleted :0(

I thought I made that private :0( "

you can not accommodate, which suggests your married, profile is not interesting, its your shop window and does not invite people in to chat

"i've been on here for a couple months and had no luck what so ever im not even being a dickhead just a normal person looking for no strings sex but still having no luck despite being nice in messeges etc ahhh"

your age will go against you and your profile is quite negative and does not sell you

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Most women that I know on here read profiles before they read a message. Based on you profile, I'd delete without reading you message, it's negative and whining. Truth of it is, most single men here will not get laid from behind a computer screen. Get out there, clubs, socials.

[Removed by poster at 13/08/14 21:08:07]

Most women that I know on here read profiles before they read a message. Based on you profile, I'd delete without reading you message, it's negative and whining. Truth of it is, most single men here will not get laid from behind a computer screen. Get out there, clubs, socials. "

Yeah your right and I have changed it it did sound like I was moaning which I wasnt lol.clubs/socials aren't my thing specially on me own hoping to win someone over with my personality lol

Most women that I know on here read profiles before they read a message. Based on you profile, I'd delete without reading you message, it's negative and whining. Truth of it is, most single men here will not get laid from behind a computer screen. Get out there, clubs, socials.

Yeah your right and I have changed it it did sound like I was moaning which I wasnt lol.clubs/socials aren't my thing specially on me own hoping to win someone over with my personality lol "

The best way to do that is at a social meet, very hard to do in written text especially if you're getting no replies in the first place.

southend

Yeah your right and I have changed it it did sound like I was moaning which I wasnt lol.clubs/socials aren't my thing specially on me own hoping to win someone over with my personality lol "

The problem with that is personality is a difficult thing to get over by message alone. And your profile isn't selling your personality.

Is your T-shirt "Los Pollos Hermanos" from Breaking Bad" ?

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"

Errm, just what did you expect on here? An Instant Fix site? It certainly is not!

You have a two line Profile which tells others nothing about yourself.

The fact you cannot accommodate, puts people off, so state why you can't so that others may not jump to wrong conclusions.

You have to say more about yourself, what you seek etc. You are competing against 100's of other guys, so your profile has to stand out

You are a bit negative in your Profile, so ditch that and make it more positive sounding.

Get into The Forums, go to socials and clubs in your area; it is all about getting noticed.

It takes patience, perseverance and dare I say it, more patience. You get out of it what you put in.

Good Luck.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Well, where do I start?

Your young age may put some people off, but I'm sure you may appeal to someone.

Your Profile..... this needs working on. You have 3 lines of "nothing"; it is one long sentence without any breaks, no punctuation, no Capital letters where there should be etc.

OK, you aren't trying to pass an English Exam, but a little more effort into composing your Profile text will work wonders and crate a better impression.

Try this little test. Take a deep breath and read your Profile out loud to yourself and see if you can reach the end without running short of breath. Chances are, you won't. So split it into shorter sentences and expand on what you are seeking etc.

The profile has to sound positive as only then do you create a good impression.

Get into the Forums, get to socials and clubs in your area, as it is all about getting noticed; you are competing against 100's of other guys, so you effectively, have to SELL yourself.

It will take a while; at three months, you are a mere beginner, but if you put in the effort, you get results. It takes patience and perseverance.

Good Luck.

Same here mate its pants

Nope didn't expect that but atleast a convo or just gettingnow know a few people would of been nice"

you get what you put in this post has been done to death ...

get in chatrooms folks , go to socials arranged in your area or nearest to you put a drinks nite up ... play on forums ...

use word play ..

make profiles stand out .. pics interesting have a laugh .. show you have a sense of humour ... use your brain .... not your cock we all know what they are ...

most of all please stop whinning ffs we hear enough from our kids and families .... we dont need it here ...

have FUN ......

FAB is brutal, and when you have limiting factors e.g. Can't accommodate you make things a billion times harder, however try and keep trying and you will be rewarded, however on average I think 1 meet every 2 to 3 months is good going, in truth from what you say go to pof, yes its less sex orientated but you can play the numbers game and use strategy, after a time you learn its easy, however women there often require more investment in time and money than FAB so take your pick, in truth you really want to get laid go clubbing 1, 2 in the morning , lower your standards and its easy as hell just don't be pissed yourself and look and smell half decent

I thought I made that private :0( "

there is nothing on your profile that would even stimulate me let alone my mind .... who are you wheres your soh ... what makes you stand out ...

and if you cant do this on your profilez do you really expect to stand out from the lads who put the effort in to pics thier profile and in chatrooms . socials . have a laugh on forums ....

im no meaning to sound nasty but there just nothing there cant accom .. married lives wie parents .. nother nono for most as well . show us who you are to find out who we are you will get further ..

good luck tho ...

[Removed by poster at 13/08/14 22:25:26]

It isn't pants....but some of the people on here are....mainly

1) the guys who make no effort and moan because they get nowhere.

2) the guys who are total dreamers and no hopers. Often married and hopeful to play away, but haven't the bottle to follow through. Some of these are also in category 1.

I have nearly 200 verified meets.....and I don't consider myself special.

"FAB is brutal, and when you have limiting factors e.g. Can't accommodate you make things a billion times harder, however try and keep trying and you will be rewarded, however on average I think 1 meet every 2 to 3 months is good going, in truth from what you say go to pof, yes its less sex orientated but you can play the numbers game and use strategy, after a time you learn its easy, however women there often require more investment in time and money than FAB so take your pick, in truth you really want to get laid go clubbing 1, 2 in the morning , lower your standards and its easy as hell just don't be pissed yourself and look and smell half decent"

ohhh thank feck fir the coyote ugly eh lol

So any tips on make me sound un boring baring in mind im one of the biggest geeks going?

Yeah it is i got it at london mcm comic con you could probably pick it up on amazon

Ok...you asked for it:

Right, the key for a guy to get laid is humour.

If you can't make women laugh then you're outta the evolutionary race-you're never gonna get laid.

Your profile reads like the end of a very long and boring CV...snooze.

We'll except for the last sentence-which is also crap.

You are young and the best advice I can give is get out from behind your computer screen, get a job abroad, do something scary and get some stories and confidence.

And I'm also a massive geek, just don't let it rule your life. The only way to sell is to understand the buyers needs.

The show why you can satisfy those needs.

Also we'd never meet anyone who puts their face pic on public as it says you're not serious about your own privacy therefore would you give a toss about ours...?

And get a decent photo taken-even pay for it.

Ive spent 8 months in canada two in california been on safari in africa lived in cyprus for four years so saying that i have no life is a bit of an insult and i luckily have a good enough job were i was working and going on the piss alot aswell so to say that i have no life without knowing me is a pretty low blow lol

We'll put some of that in your profile then!

Did you pick up no funnies in that entire time?

good luck fellas x listen carefully to the advice x

I may have a face picture but alot of what ive done is better heard in person

And how are you going to meet people to tell them your stories when they are put off by your profile?

I'm not saying put obvious jokes into your profile but you certainly don't come across as someone who has seen a bit of the world

By *uppy ConquerorMan  over a year ago

dundee

"Is your T-shirt "Los Pollos Hermanos" from Breaking Bad" ?"
you could have fabbed it for him to get the ball rolling

By *uppy ConquerorMan  over a year ago

dundee

"And I'm also a massive geek, just don't let it rule your life. The only way to sell is to understand the buyers needs.

Also we'd never meet anyone who puts their face pic on public as it says you're not serious about your own privacy therefore would you give a toss about ours...?

And get a decent photo taken-even pay for it."

the bit about the face picture is a load of nonsense, he's a young single guy. Why should he have to hide is face? i think it shows him as being more genuine!

"Yeah it is i got it at london mcm comic con you could probably pick it up on amazon"

Use the quote button so people know who you are responding to

"And I'm also a massive geek, just don't let it rule your life. The only way to sell is to understand the buyers needs.

And get a decent photo taken-even pay for it."

That might be your opinion but its not everyone's, lots choose to show their face and lots don't, its a matter of choice nothing to do with privacy or not or whether genuine or not

You mention bear in your profile. Isn't that a reference to a gay man? Yet your profile says you're straight. May want to re think that bit.

really you think you are all on a winner for making an account you are one in many many thousands..it wont come to you

also dont mention comic con ..def no no makes you sound a complete nerd..nothing against nerds mind..

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Ok.... Here's my er.... Stratergy:

1. Don't message anyone.

Exception - the rare one a month who captivates your imagination, physically or mentally.

I find women know what they want if it's not you, no amount of pestering will change their mind.

2. Write your profile using the first things that come into your mind, over a time period of 5 minutes.

These are words from the heart and will sound like the real you.

3. Take pictures that you like and post them on a Thursday at about 3pm.

Post about 10, then delete 5 in about 2 weeks to a months time.

Then post 5-10 more. Rinse and repeat.

The rest is personality fit and chemistry, don't sweat it.

*Oh and I'm sure you will look and yes I do have very few veris, but I also get a lot of enquiries. I'm just busy and my time has to enhance my life, not just bring me sex. I have tinder and hotel bars for that.

southend

"Ok.... Here's my er.... Stratergy:

1. Don't message anyone.

Exception - the rare one a month who captivates your imagination, physically or mentally.

I find women know what they want if it's not you, no amount of pestering will change their mind.

2. Write your profile using the first things that come into your mind, over a time period of 5 minutes.

These are words from the heart and will sound like the real you.

3. Take pictures that you like and post them on a Thursday at about 3pm.

Post about 10, then delete 5 in about 2 weeks to a months time.

Then post 5-10 more. Rinse and repeat.

The rest is personality fit and chemistry, don't sweat it.

*Oh and I'm sure you will look and yes I do have very few veris, but I also get a lot of enquiries. I'm just busy and my time has to enhance my life, not just bring me sex. I have tinder and hotel bars for that."

Does this really work for you? I'm not being facetious or anything, I'm generally interested. After all, you get shed loads of guys complaining and they all get told the same thing, message, socialise and the rest will follow. Yet, here's you saying something completely different.

It's.... refreshing I guess. I mean, obviously it works for you, because it suits your needs and expectations.

I'm rambling aren't I? I always do when I'm tired.

London

It saves me time and I find most women won't trawl through photos of guys just to find the right one.

But they may look at the first couple of pages.

People who contact me have usually read my profile and like I said, it's written in 5 min.

The hard part I get, is I'm pretty wordy and my first few messages are pretty tame, so I get a few non-replies, but I find this saves me time anyways.

*Its not really my system, I learned it from a guy when I lived in LA.

Go to a club or a social get involved. Put some effort in on the forums.

Get known its a simple formula.

"3. Take pictures that you like and post them on a Thursday at about 3pm."

Interesting, I have always wondered what people thought was the 'best' time to put up new pictures. Any reasoning behind why you picked Thursday at 3pm?

London

It's about that time when people are starting to think about their weekend.

3-5 maybe add some more and delete the excess on Sunday.

Alpha type has it just about right....my profile was written in 5-10 mins when half d*unk. Pics have been added n deleted at random. As n when I send messages that's pretty random too... Currently getting close to 200 verified meets so guess it must work to some extent...

sorry dude but you have to be realistic... there are far more single blokes on here than single females and couples put together.. so chances are few and far between

keep going with it and patience will prove to be the key!

And get a decent photo taken-even pay for it.the bit about the face picture is a load of nonsense, he's a young single guy. Why should he have to hide is face? i think it shows him as being more genuine! "

It's our opinion so it isn't nonsense, we're put off by its others may be too. It's valid advice which he can ignore

And get a decent photo taken-even pay for it.

That might be your opinion but its not everyone's, lots choose to show their face and lots don't, its a matter of choice nothing to do with privacy or not or whether genuine or not"

Of course it's my opinion, who else's would it be?

It is a privacy issue for us.

BTW I never mentioned anything about him not being genuine, I said that by sharing his face pic he doesn't take his privacy seriously. Perhaps I should have said as seriously as we do. That's my only concession

London

I show my face every now and then and take my privacy very seriously....

But I don't think it's relevant.

A. What's anybody going to do about it?

Come up to me at work? They would be seconds away from the worst day if their life.

B. I have no problem telling someone to fuck off or what my sexual preferences are.

C. I would literally pay somebody to try and blackmail me (groan, terrible joke!!).

Public figures faces are their livelihood, yet the still guard their privacy fiercely.

"I show my face every now and then and take my privacy very seriously....

But I don't think it's relevant.

A. What's anybody going to do about it?

Come up to me at work? They would be seconds away from the worst day if their life.

B. I have no problem telling someone to fuck off or what my sexual preferences are.

C. I would literally pay somebody to try and blackmail me (groan, terrible joke!!).

Public figures faces are their livelihood, yet the still guard their privacy fiercely. "

Ok-so you have a different risk appetite on privacy from us. Putting up your face pic could have unforeseen consequences and if someone is freely putting their pic public and we would never because of unforeseen consequences that's why I think it's a possible issue. Certainly is for us and I doubt we're alone-as I doubt those who share your opinion are alone.

BTW how many public figures do you know that swing?

London

[Removed by poster at 15/08/14 16:43:47]

London

Was an example of how people guard any aspect of their private life... There are much more sensitive issues than sex...

Oh aaaannnddd....

A freind of mine used to look after the talent, on set, for the major film studios. And a certain actor and his wife had quite a large circle of "special friends", who the would be very tactile with.

But yes I get your point, I just don't feel it would hurt me.

» Add a new message to this topic